Official San Jose Sharks Thread.

Let's get this going

still no love huh?

Wow! Nothing. Phone Post 3.0

Can we get this started now...... Phone Post 3.0

dope towels. Phone Post 3.0

In for sharks bandwagon thread Phone Post 3.0

As a blues and sabres fan I wish you guys win the cup. Old man Thornton deserves it. Phone Post 3.0

I've been waiting for this so long, I'm still not sure its real life!!!! THIS IS OUR YEAR!!

Been a Sharks fan for many years, this one feels different. Patty and Jumbo need their names on the cup! Just need to wait for tonight's game to finish so I can plan my trip to the Shark Tank! Go Sharks Go! Phone Post 3.0

I agree this doesn't feel real yet. So used to them choking every year that it seems odd. Hopefully they can get this done. Lord Stanley's Cup belongs in San Jose. It's where it's meant to be and it's rightful home.

Also weird around the Bay Area because everyone is so into the Warriors that the sharks are getting not as much love as they typically do in the playoffs. Phone Post 3.0

When the sharks were an expansion team I was all over them. I hard the full set of upper deck expansion cards with them all posing in their uniforms post expansion draft.

Sharks jersey was my first.

I lived in SF for 4 years and went to shark tank multiple times.

I am a red wings fan born in michigan, but the sharks are my #2 team. I am really glad they got over the hump and it's time to get their names on the cup.

Pat falloon, arturs irbe where you at!?!?!?! Phone Post 3.0

FUCK THE SHARKS. Phone Post 3.0

Watching the east finals now, Sharks can crush these teams if they play their game and aren't afraid to win. Phone Post 3.0

Let's go sharks. Before every sharks game I attend I always go to pshyco donuts......and after I go to original joes. Phone Post 3.0

Let's fucking go! Let's do this! Phone Post 3.0

Sharks suck hence 1 page in 30 days, sorry. Go Pens!! Phone Post 3.0

I'm still oddly confident that they can come back and win. Anybody know where I can bet on that online? If odds are good enough I'm going to put some cash down. Phone Post 3.0

Bick Koxer - I'm still oddly confident that they can come back and win. Anybody know where I can bet on that online? If odds are good enough I'm going to put some cash down. Phone Post 3.0
Don't do it Phone Post 3.0

CHOMP CHOMP BEYOTCHES Phone Post 3.0

They are playing like shit. Phone Post 3.0