Official UFC on FOX 9 tailgate party

crowbar -

I`m thinking 10 or 11 people max.

Hopefully our belongings will be safe in back of our trucks.

My bed is enclosed and locks. If need be, I can keep your valuables locked up.

I'm getting stoked! Phone Post 3.0

Sounds great PP.

Now I`m getting more fired up!

Can't wait

This should be a good time. Pretty much my last outing before I'm a dad. BAby is due 11 days later.

Spinach dip and cheesy artichoke dip sound very good to me. Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic -
HolyHackZack -

Can't wait

Can't wait to finally meet you buddy. Phone Post 3.0
Oregon UG in full force it appears, we'll be the section disproportionately supporting Healy. And I get to meet the other Zack too. And fuckin' spinach dip. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar -

I plan on bringing 2 large tables,an easy up,chicken fajitas,asada beef,multiple kinds of beer,tequila,paper plates,utensils,napkins,probaby just a couple of lawn chairs,some strippers and cocaine.

Ok,probably not the last two,but it sounded good.

Not going to fight but going to after party dm me your cell for info Phone Post 3.0

I'll have a truck.. Same one we went to Santa Cruz with crowbar... member.. you got us lost .. haha

HolyHackZack... Check your PM's

When ya'll hear this song blasting down I-5.... Joe and I are in town!! haha

Great song for the occasion Rick.

FWIW) Before Poison made it big,they almost played in my adopted brothers back yard.

Just a couple more weeks. I cannot wait. Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Making a test run to Sac-Town tonight to see mom for Thanksgiving =)

Hopefully it wont be snowing too bad on the mountain. I'll text you sometime this week crowbar, maybe we can hook up if you have any time. I'll be there till saturday night

RickStorm -

TTT

Making a test run to Sac-Town tonight to see mom for Thanksgiving =)

Hopefully it wont be snowing too bad on the mountain. I'll text you sometime this week crowbar, maybe we can hook up if you have any time. I'll be there till saturday night

If you are close to Truxel, do you wanna secure a meeting spot. I think there is a toysrus with tons of parking if I remember correctly.

Just find a place that'll accommodate us for our meeting spot.

If you can. Thanks Rick!

VTFU in advance. Phone Post 3.0

I currently don`t have any plans except working Saturday day.Let`s find a sports bar in Sacramento/Elk Grove to watch the UFC.

PP, Toys R Us could be crowded with cars.I`d rather meet on Truxel itself & a cross street.

*Preferably an establishment,so it doesn`t seem boring while we wait.

crowbar -

I currently dont have any plans except working Saturday day.Lets find a sports bar in Sacramento/Elk Grove to watch the UFC.

PP, Toys R Us could be crowded with cars.Id rather meet on Truxel itself &amp; a cross street.</p>
<p>
*Preferably an establishment,so it doesn
t seem boring while we wait.

How close is that to Arco? Phone Post 3.0

I dont know ZTW.

I wouldn`t mind meeting near the actual toll booth if there is only one.

Hey im down to bring whatever. btw does anyone know what time the weigh-ins are?

Bring some kind of dessert Cwashrohawk.

I`m not sure about the weigh-ins.

Cool cool, i'll grab some desserts. Any requests?

cwashrohawk - Cool cool, i'll grab some desserts. Any requests?
Fruit salad and yogurt? Phone Post 3.0