Official Unban Benny Lava thread!!!!

Mods, we all make mistakes. Bill Clinton, FC's parents, and even you guys. But a time has to come where we look back at the decisions we made and say "hey, maybe I was a little too harsh and quick to react". Well, here's your chance, mods. Lets bring back Benny Lava. I know he's short, has a little wiener, and is a USMC veteran, but we can't hold that stuff against him forever. Think about it this way, we could use an Asian representative on the OG. Somebody who could answer our questions about Asians, like why they all look the same. Benny Lava is North Korean, who better than the most Asiany kind of Asian?

Come on, mods, whattya say? Can we let that goofy little fuck come back? Phone Post

Who took Naders sn? Of did you really lose the 40 votes because of the trollshida thing Phone Post

JLindahl - 

Who took Naders sn? Of did you really lose the 40 votes because of the trollshida thing Phone Post

Seems a bit silly, even if I didn't agree with the name change.

Voted up OP.

The CT's got protective of their messiah and voted me down into a living Bolivian Phone Post

What he'd do again?

I thought Benny Lava was black but I don't see color so whatevs.

Anywho I do support this thread.

Benny Lava is good peeps even though he's not black. Now I gotta go find another black fren. Damn............ Phone Post

Benny is one of those Asians that dress/talk black so he counts Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

FREE LAVA!!!