Official Warning to Paulo

"Like Zab Judah when he was suspended for 12 months and was fined $250,000"

What relevance does this have on an MMA board about a BJJ coach.

Keats, what attracts you to threads that have nothing to do with you.

By your own admision "Not sure what happened as I have no conection to any BJJ club or org", but you still think your opinion is warranted or needed.

If someone wants an old, out-of shape boxing fans insight into the politics of BJJ I'm quite sure they would ask for it.

Ive been there at comps and seen Paulo coach.. He's passionate and fires up... I don't see a problem with it...Adds character to these comps! :) I think as far as reffing goes, we should start paying people, then at least they can take some responsibility for their decisions. Until this happens then we unfortunately have no right to question their calls.

I think the issue is that general Aussie sports culture is that when the ump/ref makes a call, you suck it up and take it on the chin. It all works out in the wash anyway. I've had some shocker calls against me, but I've also had some total gifts.

I was just making a comment as alot of comments seem to be coming because they are one side or the other.
Just making a coment from someone who has no conections to either side.

Maybe i'm just a guy who has been to a couple of these events just to watch so can't I comment from just a person who has enjoyed watching a couple of these events???

Ok changed my post.

The bit about boxing was because someone said what would happen in other sports and if someone wants to call me out of shape maybe they want to come for a trip down and we could see how out of shape my boxing skills are.

Why the hate for Keats? I don't see that he's said anything inappropriate here. Not that I know Keats - where's the love?

I did see Paulo complaining about one of his boys getting repeatedly slammed viciously whilst he was holding guard. PDB did come along and correct that referee.

I did also see an EXTREMELY HEATED incident between two BJJ black belts though...

ttt

Just because Tappin is a knob and wouldn't want it there

I will put money on TappinEmTobes... he is ripped and crushes sea shells with his anus.

I also have seen him actually rip someone's head off and shit down their throats. He is an animal. I don't think Keats has anything better to do than write on this site. His poor knowledge of BJJ and MMA will be his undoing.

TappinEmTobes will have a Keats hand puppet... IMO!!!

"if someone wants to call me out of shape maybe they want to come for a trip down and we could see how out of shape my boxing skills are."

Keats, I did not say you're boxing skills are out of shape, I said you were.

hahahaha! I love internet challenges! I wanna get in on the fun, anyone down? looks menacing and flexes his... umm... gut

Ah ha! I challenge freestyle_judo to...........A game air hockey!

ttt....

For a Keats dick tuck and run!!!

edited for double post.

If i'm serious about what?

You want me to email you if I think your a knob???

I'll take Keats by not being a knob.

Haha, if you can lose for being a knob, my record just got a lot worse.

Tobes it's not a good idea to put your email up publicly like that when your picking a fight. Before you know it you'll end up with a profile on gaymatchmaker.com and your anus will be cracking more than seashells. LOL ;-p

Keats by old school redheaded stepchild like beating.....

LMAO @ Keats response to the email, love it mate!!!

Gerald.

mmmmmmm me thinks i find good seats.......and yes im bringing the food and beverages!! :D

"he is ripped and crushes sea shells with his anus"

Why is Tobes putting sea shells in his anus ?
I don't think that's how you hear the ocean.

It has just occurred to me that no one has called Paulo and asked him?