Official Weekend Predictions:04/23

Here are the fights for this weekend:

Danny Edouard (15-0-1) vs. Dorian Beaupierre (11-1-1)

Manuel Gomez (26-10) vs. Hector Quiroz (37-8-1)

Vitali Klitschko (33-2) vs. Corrie Sanders (39-2)

Rocky Juarez (19-0) vs. Joe Morales(17-7)

Heriberto Ruiz (29-2-2) vs. Ricardo Vargas (36-9-3)

Michael Sprott (25-6) vs. Matt Skelton (12-0)

My predictions are: Edouard (in a close fight), Gomez (this'll be a good and close fight), Vitali, Juarez, Ruiz (in another very close fight), Skelton (in another tight one to call)

This is prob one of the toughest weeks to call in a long while...make or break boyz...

Edouard, Quiroz, Klitschko, Juarez, Ruiz, Skelton

Danny Edouard, Hector Quiroz, Vitali Klitschko, Rocky Juarez, Ricardo Vargas, Matt Skelton

Danny Edouard (15-0-1) vs. Dorian Beaupierre (11-1-1)-
I like Dorian in this fight. He will be more confident than the first time, and a lot of people think he won.

Manuel Gomez (26-10) vs. Hector Quiroz (37-8-1)-Manuel "Shotgun" Gomez.

Vitali Klitschko (33-2) vs. Corrie Sanders (39-2)-Dr. Ironfist saves the heavyweight division and avenges his brother's defeat.

Rocky Juarez (19-0) vs. Joe Morales(17-7)-Rocky

Heriberto Ruiz (29-2-2) vs. Ricardo Vargas (36-9-3)-Classy Ruiz will win a close one as the Molson man said.

Michael Sprott (25-6) vs. Matt Skelton (12-0)-UK heavyweight prospect Skelton stays unbeaten.

Is the Klitschko/Sanders fight on PPV or HOB or Showtime?

Souljacker- regular HBO

Thank bro, much appreciated

no prob. you gotta love hbo. they are showing much better fights than their pay per view. i am glad i didnt order the byrd/golata garbage for 39.95.

Yeah I don't keep HBO year around and only get it for the fights I want to see, like Saturday. I didn't get the Byrd/Golata either, although I heard it wasn't too bad of a fight

Can you order the fights through HBO demand? That would be cool for those who dont get HBO but want to see fights like Klitschko/Sanders.

all I do is call up ComCast on the day of the fight and they put HBO on for me, of course I do have to pay for it for the whole month but its only like $12 bucks, I just cancel it after that.

Danny Edouard, Hector Quiroz, Corrie Sanders, Rocky Juarez, Ruiz, Matt Skelton

sanders all the way,

Edouard,Gomez,Klit,Juarez,Ruiz,Skelton.

BPD Lime belt

Edouard, Quiroz, Klitschko, Juarez, Ruiz, Skelton

Daniel Edouard

Hector Quiroz

Corrie Sanders

Rocky Juarez

Heriberto Ruiz

Matt Skelton

what? no Jorge Arce vs Melchor Cob Castro predictions?

i pick Arce

Didn't they fight last year? Anyway, I'll take Arce as well.

yeah, it went to a technical decision due to accidental headbutts.

p.s. molson, i apologize if you discluded this fight for a reason but i thought maybe it just got forgotten, seems like an even fight

Vitaly Klitschko