Officially a Khabib fan now

He is the nastiest, most brutal fighter I think I have ever seen in the lower weight classes. And also as a huge Conor fan, I have to concede now there is not a chance in hell Connor ever takes a fight against him. Not unless it was in Russia where Connor could potentially make a minimum of fifty mill and we all know the chances of that happening are next to none. I didn’t like Khabib before because of all of the different bullshit with him, but after seeing the fucking insanely brutal beating he just gave Barboza, I am now a fan. And the fucker has a much better jaw than I thought! He ate one of those spinning kicks flush and it didn’t even phase him. The man is an absolute fucking animal and is so much fun to watch fight.

Agreed, he’s so dominant. Making extremely talented fighters like like novices. 

He is little Cain with punching power.

Yeah no shit dude. Everyone’s been saying Khabib is a savage for years. If you disagree you’re just uneducated.

He’s mean he’s nasty

He even outstruck Edson on the feet.

I really hope Khabib v Conor happens in Russia this summer

IHeartBoobies -

He is the nastiest, most brutal fighter I think I have ever seen in the lower weight classes. And also as a huge Conor fan, I have to concede now there is not a chance in hell Connor ever takes a fight against him. Not unless it was in Russia where Connor could potentially make a minimum of fifty mill and we all know the chances of that happening are next to none. I didn’t like Khabib before because of all of the different bullshit with him, but after seeing the fucking insanely brutal beating he just gave Barboza, I am now a fan. And the fucker has a much better jaw than I thought! He ate one of those spinning kicks flush and it didn’t even phase him. The man is an absolute fucking animal and is so much fun to watch fight.

Yawn

I'm on board, after the beating he gave MJ then this!! Get the fuck out here,

Beastmode

Rudi -

He’s mean he’s nasty

scourge - He even outstruck Edson on the feet.

This.

Meh

Impressive with the way Khabib wins the little, minute grappling positions that people overlook or don’t understand.

Edson shouldn’t have ran so much or kicked. I would have advised him to box only; with lots of body shots, then the occasional wild punch to the head.

Don’t try to get up, just hold and stall is what i would have told him.

But he has heart that you can’t teacj and that’s what a true martial artist is.

good call on the small positions, and he is also amazingly accurate with his shots on the ground, every strike scores with max power from each position.

I’m a big Khabib fan…the way he chains takedowns is very impressive…plus he is very active when he is on the ground…

Askrens vs Khabib !

Its insane how much better he gets too. he’s fucking playing with the divisions top talent.

Rudi - 

He’s mean he’s nasty

hahah :open_mouth: