Officially homeless. Where to park car to sleep?

I realize there aren't many of you who care too much, as there was no Private Messages today from anyone responding to my last ditch effort for help with my finacial situation. Which is fair enough, I doubt I would believe or trust me enough to send me money either. That being said, I figured this may be an interesting thing to post about on here for some of you to read, be it for entertainment purposes or some sort of way to derive humor from the misfortune  of others...

There were a few issues that literally popped up on us out of seemingly nowhere today, due mainly to confusion over mailing  address basically. The $150 I was able to borrow from 2 friends that I believed would at least allow us to pay our portion of the rent that would buy us time until mid to late January ended up being used to handle something else that was believe or not, much more important. I am not going to get into any more detail on that because A. No one would believe me and B. I am pretty sure that information would make very easy to dox my girlfriend. Now there are quite a few people who know me and my government name, however that is information I willingly put out and as a result any harassment  that comes out of it is on me. My girl on the other hand has not chosen to do so, and I hope that is respected. 

Anyway, the other couples let us know that it was time for us to go, and we weren't going to be those sort off assholes who put up a fight and drag things out in the court system to buy us time. So now we are living in a small , but somewhat spacious Nissan Cube. We have about 15 dollars left to eat on, however she has decided to forgo the salvage title on it and just allow insurance to call the vehicle a total loss. That way they can just reclaim the vehicle and hopefully we will get our check a little sooner.

The issue with that however, is that we are now going to be faced with a period of time where we will not have any place to sleep whatsoever. We aren't sure what the hell we can do about that. However due to the complicated nature of receiving a salvage title in her home state, which would require even more money than we do not have, we feel this is the best option. Life is very, very fucked right now.

Again, I don't want to come back and read these threads, simply because I am under so much stress right now that it's taking everything I have in me to not take the easy way out. Coming to these threads and seeing complete strangers judging myself, my wife, our life decisions and disrespecting us to the degree I have seen others disrespected when they have asked the other ground for assistance is just too much for me to deal with. I have come to realize at this point asking anyone for short term loans is pointless, so I am hoping at least someone can give us advice on how to survive on the road, sleeping in a car at night. I.e. best places to park if there are no nearby rest areas, ways to protect ourselves from  predators etc. I sold my guns months ago to make ends meet and I am glad I did because I would have blown my brains out weeks ago. So if you have any advice on good options for where to park, please send them via PM as I don't check these threads. Thank you for your time. God it's gonna be so cold out. This is gonna suck.

Fuck they really should make a panhandling ground

What's your plan to get out of this situation?

So is it your GF or wife, please try to keep your story straight or you will get torn apart.

StankieEdgar - What's your plan to get out of this situation?
My guess is to keep doing drugs and making piss poor life decisions.

Where are you located roughly?

nothing wrong with asking for help OP, wish you the best!

knockout 247 -

So is it your GF or wife, please try to keep your story straight or you will get torn apart.

This.

First you refer to her as your girlfriend, then you refer to her as your wife.

That is a big difference 

Kwang - Sleep at walmart.

The parking lots at Walmart usually allow people to sleep in their campers/trucks/cars 

Pics of girlfriend is very relevant to my suggestion.

Get fucked, OP. You're so full of shit I can smell you out here in California. 

Just say "No", kiddies. 

Normally this place is sympathetic to these causes but the last few days have just been innundated with these threads so poor timing. Og is suspicious these days. 

Did your employer fire you?

jaywill -

Normally this place is sympathetic to these causes but the last few days have just been innundated with these threads so poor timing. Og is suspicious these days. 

Most of them have been this fucking junkie. My guess is he's gotten a few bites so he keeps at it. 

Have some fucking pride. 

Sorry for you going through a hard time. There is no where but up to go!

This is the third thread he has started and abandoned 

I hope things get better for you OP. 

Do they have the Salvation Army in America ? Just wondering, cos they can help with food. Or I'm sure there is something similar.

Do you have anything you can take to the pawn store? TV or PlayStation.

life can be cunty, best of luck 

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE PHOEBE CATES