OG BattleField 3 Platoon Registry.

Hate mail = success! Congratulations, bro, job well done. Phone Post 3.0

Oh jesus wept, it would appear I need to dust off my party boots and banana hammock and get my controller in hand.

Shit is going to hit the fan.

Holy ballsack attack, mattchoo!1 will be joining the coalition forces again!!?? Never thought I would live to see the day! Phone Post 3.0

We need a proper English ass kicker to round out the squad. Get in here Mattchoo!!!!

And goddamnit Mojo, do we need to make a kickstarter?!??! We miss your Viking Tenacity.

Had a good time today with Spr and Chicken. Let's keep it going! Phone Post 3.0

^lol Phone Post 3.0

Good lawd this thread is ghey as fuck. No way Im leaving it!!!

We are in the midst of an islamic invasion over here, if we survive I will definitely celebrate by getting a PS4. Pray for me, romos! Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to go down to the local redcoat shop down my road and prepare my Battlefield regalia.

I won't lie, I am excited for this. Are we all rocking on the ps4?!

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

I am a 1%'er now!

MojoMcDojo has tragically ceased to exist, forever alone in the PS3 ruins. But rising from the filthy ashes is the PS4 noob MojoMcMojo. Add me you dirty romos!

K thanx bye

Ghengiseanie -
MojoJojo - Good lawd this thread is ghey as fuck. No way Im leaving it!!!

We are in the midst of an islamic invasion over here, if we survive I will definitely celebrate by getting a PS4. Pray for me, romos! Phone Post 3.0
We 1337 Muslims have already upgraded to Ps4 and Bf4 Phone Post 3.0
I for one welcome our new PS4-Battlefield-playing Islamic overlords! Phone Post 3.0

Well, hey fellow gaylords, I'm off for a week. Let's cram some OG dong-dong up in the jethole of our enemies.

Don't forget to add OGGG to your clan tag so they know who did the butt sex.

Got into some Defuse today, bf4 version of Cod's Search and Destroy. I think we could run shit there. Phone Post 3.0

Ghengiseanie - I am on today onps4 ghengiseanie bf4 vanilla Phone Post 3.0
Will add you breh! Phone Post 3.0

The band is back together!

Now if we can just deal with these time zones.... Phone Post 3.0

Hell yeah, bruh!! It begins.... Phone Post 3.0

ps4 Mattchoo1 Phone Post 3.0

I'm about to kill something.

Fuck battlefield 2042!

1 Like

Holy shit, where have you been, bro? What’s your gamer tag these days?

Any of you faygots down with some BF2042?

1 Like

Whats yours and ill add you?

My psn now is bjwiseman87 I’ve got a xbox now too and my tag for that is Beanouno. And if I told you what happened to me you probably wouldn’t believe me.

1 Like