OG BBQ contest June 19th and 20th Entries (pics)

That looks awesome.

2 Likes

Ribs are looking good.

2 Likes

Respect for cast Iron, so I will focus shit talk on that right big toe. Wtf!

2 Likes

Here are the ribs. They turned out good but I have higher expectations for the ones tomorrow where I won’t leave them unintended for hours because I needed some sleep.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Here is some chicken. It is good but had to rush these to finish in the oven. They spent 2 hours in the smoker but weren’t quite done. It is delicious even though I wish I could have let them cook in the smoker longer.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’m hoping we get some more submissions to this thread tomorrow. Otherwise I will have to crown myself as the BBQ champ of the OG!

4 Likes

6 Likes

We will, so put it back in the holster buck-O.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This might be the best burger I’ve ever had. Triple beef (2.5oz patties) triple (american) cheese on brioche with just siracha/Kewpie/Dijon sauce, onion and pickles. Did it on the cast iron on the grill. Weighs in at 997 calories. Got the idea from guga. Damn it was good and easy. I’m actually considering making another.

7 Likes

Got these lines up for tomorrow. I expect to gain at least 7 or 8 pounds this weekend.

Prime NY

Beef back ribs

7 Likes

Found Kewpie just last week and bought right away based on reviews here.

Hands down best mayo, even had Montreal friends admitting better then Montreal homemade.

3 Likes

It’s a game changer. It’s better in every single application I’ve used it in. Just youlks and rice vinegar makes the difference. Oh…and msg.

2 Likes

It could just be me but your beef looks likes it’s wrapped in plastic.

It seriously confirms the way I depict you.

Thanks

4 Likes

finally some shit talk

2 Likes

It is. I vacuum seal all of my meat before I freeze it. Oxygen = freezer burn. The ribs came that way.

I look forward to curb stomping your bbq efforts. This is going to be easy.

2 Likes

Some more ribs, pork tenderloins, and a couple of thick cut porkchops because fuck you. I
I just have them in bags in the fridge now until tomorrow.

5 Likes

7818fe2b-d02f-4834-ab6e-9e540b1b9131_text

4 Likes