OG BBQ contest June 19th and 20th

Game time!

Made a seperate thread for entries. Doesn’t really matter as long as you make food and tell others you are better than them. That is the whole point of a friendly food contest. Have at it, scum.

3 Likes

9 hours into it. 163 internal. Stayed at 210 all nigh; bumping it to 225-235 now

4 Likes

You probably will win before I even start. lol

That looks awesome.

1 Like

I’m going to put food in the smoker all weekend long. I’m making dinner for my parents tonight for father’s day so I should have some good food to show.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Link for our retarded members.

1 Like

ttt

7 Likes

7 Likes

I just put rub on a trip tip, some K-Bobs and a New York. Going to grill’em them, then smoke’em with some Jack Daniels chips.
I’ll post up once their done.

2 Likes

I’m in double A ball compared to you pros. My sandwich game is at all-star level but damn you guys are good at BBQ.

This motherfucker pulled out the OG of OG BBQ. Whole hog is the winner. Can we get a fuck the UG with the pig in frame for confirmation?

I grew up on a hog farm and we would do a whole hog a couple times a year. I miss those days. We made some great BBQ.

Ttt

Now you dun goof, every OGer’s gonna post his hog

1 Like

5 Likes

Did a cowboy steak and top sirloin today.

Dry brined it overnight with kosher salt.

Rubbed with course ground black pepper and granulated garlic powder.

Smoked with oak at 200 degrees till an internal temperature of 130.

Seared over charcoal chimney to get a nice crust.

3 Likes

Nice job! What’s the lemon for?

Sliced it for my wife’s ice tea before I sliced the steak

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if you did some fun sauces or something, just curious. Steaks looked great though