OG bros Plz help me out. Can't access this site!

This is weird! Can't access mixedmartialarts.com on desktop.

This is the ONLY website. Am I alone here? I do not see any other threads about this. Firefox and IE.

Pics to follow

.... Yes , I know my computer has the bad AIDS, my computer is fucking a black guy, and I already put it in a bag of rice. Phone Post 3.0

Shit... Can't post pic using iPhone safari browser... Everyone I try to post pic with App it never works.

This has to be at server end because my safari app is doing it too. But the mma app is not having problems. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I have the same problem, first thread I've seen about it! Does it give you a 401 error and ask you to sign in to the server? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

So you were able to access suckingafartoutofmindycohnsbutthole.com? Phone Post 3.0

deadmanseddy - Yeah I have the same problem, first thread I've seen about it! Does it give you a 401 error and ask you to sign in to the server? Phone Post 3.0
Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Having issues with app...about to smash things around me... Phone Post

Why in the hell can I not use "img src" code to post pic from this app.

I know how to post pics from browser. How is this different?

I'll stop freaking out now that I know others have the problem though. Phone Post 3.0

psychosphere - So you were able to access suckingafartoutofmindycohnsbutthole.com? Phone Post 3.0
Have tried that one since yesterday. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah shit no work for me either till now

Gotcha, I'll calm down then. Thought I jacked something up on my computer !

hahahaha Phone Post 3.0

Hunter Thompson's .45 - Phone Post 3.0
So my how using this app. Img src code does not work. Phone Post 3.0

Show me how. Sorry Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Thanks LakerUp --- just no closing... Voted up! Phone Post 3.0

just didnt know to not include "greater than" symbol. thanks

DarthChoke - Phone Post 3.0

got same message from work computer. all is good now.

DarthChoke - Phone Post 3.0

That's EXACTLY what was happening to me only it wouldn't access for like 6 hours.