OG: choose my beer for the Bellator card tonight.

I'm planning on watching the debacle that is Tito vs Bonnar. (Bonnar by KO)

here are your choices of what goes down my gullet tonight:

Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin

DFH 60 minute IPA

Hess Habitus RyePA

Pizza Port ChronicAle Amber Ale

limited to these four as they are currently in my fridge and fuck going to the store.

VUs for all that voice their opinions Phone Post 3.0

I'm guessing, by your selection, that you're in the San Diego area. I haven't had the grapefruit ipa but you can't go wrong with ballast point Phone Post 3.0

Urine

This is only based on having the regular Sculpin IPA my vote goes to the Sculpin Grapefruit. Phone Post 3.0

Go with the IPA, always the IPA! Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Go with the IPA, always the IPA! Phone Post 3.0
So far Grapefruit is winning, but there's 2 IPAs on the list there, IDH ol buddy... Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 - I'm guessing, by your selection, that you're in the San Diego area. I haven't had the grapefruit ipa but you can't go wrong with ballast point Phone Post 3.0
Well done, young padawan...

yeah Ballast point is usually my go-to.

it hurts my liver and wallet that there's a new Ballast Point location literally a 5 minute walk from my office. Phone Post 3.0

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD - PBR Phone Post 3.0
That's not on the list asshole!!!!!

Smooches. Phone Post 3.0

Dogfish Head Phone Post 3.0

Capnsavem BBC soldier -
IDOHARM - Go with the IPA, always the IPA! Phone Post 3.0
So far Grapefruit is winning, but there's 2 IPAs on the list there, IDH ol buddy... Phone Post 3.0
I've had none of the beers on that list so as long as you're going with one of the IPA it's fine by me. Phone Post 3.0

Sofa King Cool - I'm drinking Shiner Premium during the fights. Pretty good stuff.

I'm not a beer snob, what is an IPA? I hear that term a lot regarding beer, but I'm not sure what it is? What makes it better? Phone Post 3.0
India Pale Ale.

It's a hoppy ale. It's an acquired taste imo. I know guys that love stouts and porters, but not big on IPAs.

the story behind IPAs is that they originated in England, brewed with extra hops so they would survive the long trip to British troops stationed in India. Phone Post 3.0