Og cig smokers check in

Ive noticed this place is very anti tobacco so i thought id change things up and put the question out to the smokers. Whats your brand? How many a day? What do you like/hate about the habit?

I smoke 5-10 a day, rolling my own golden virginia. Me I used to smoke a pack a day but it made me feel like shit. Now a few a day especially socially keeps me balanced. Like the odd cigar too

Big dicks in ya ass is bad for your health. 

-Joey Diaz

Also should add i live in australia and im pretty sure we have the most expensive cigarettes in the world. 25 pack costs $25-30 and $1au=$0.75 us. Goes up anually

I use to smoke when I was 18-19 (15 years ago) I started because I liked the buzz I would get, the buzz turned into me being addicted, actually pissed me off. I've never liked smoking. I smoked between 1/2-3/4 of a pack a day. Usually either Newports (2pac fan) or Turkish golds. 

About 3 1/2 years ago I was going through some shit and I was working construction, I picked up smoking again. I got to a pack a day then. Camel crushes. I haven't smoked in 3 years. I've got to say I'm glad I don't smoke anymore, pretty nasty habit. There's also a certain stereotype that goes with smoking. And it's not a good one. 

ABCTT_RAT FINK -

I use to smoke when I was 18-19 (15 years ago) I started because I liked the buzz I would get, the buzz turned into me being addicted, actually pissed me off. I've never liked smoking. I smoked between 1/2-3/4 of a pack a day. Usually either Newports (2pac fan) or Turkish golds. 

About 3 1/2 years ago I was going through some shit and I was working construction, I picked up smoking again. I got to a pack a day then. Camel crushes. I haven't smoked in 3 years. I've got to say I'm glad I don't smoke anymore, pretty nasty habit. There's also a certain stereotype that goes with smoking. And it's not a good one. 

I totally get this feeling its a wierd conflict. Youre supplying your brain the nicotine it craves and get the positive rush and at the same time feel like shit. Especially if you binge. For me early twenties it was the social thing to do and a great opener for meeting girls. If they smoke you straight up know theyre a risk taker

I like cigarettes I smoke about 15 a day. Hit the gym every morning I focus mainly on cardio running swimming riding the bike. I'm no athlete but I do pretty well. I don't want to live to be a decrepit old man anyways

rudiger -
ABCTT_RAT FINK -

I totally get this feeling its a wierd conflict. Youre supplying your brain the nicotine it craves and get the positive rush and at the same time feel like shit. Especially if you binge. For me early twenties it was the social thing to do and a great opener for meeting girls. If they smoke you straight up know theyre a risk taker

Yep that's it, I'll be honest in saying some of the best/funniest conversations I've had are in smoke circles. And girls who smoke definitely had loose morals lol. If they smoke they poke. Haha

I dabble in the occasional camel menthol.