OG Cigar smokers

Am I back?

Yessir.

Hell yeah!

1 Like

That would be sweet! I’d have to join you and get him to make 2. I think he has said he isn’t interested in making folders though. Maybe he would make an exception.

I asked him once and he said he was interested. I’ll patiently wait until the time comes. I already know what I want, Damascus with some sort of burl wood

Oh shit! Ok. Count me in.

1 Like

2 Likes

The Bolivares are 2018s, the Ramon Allones IIRC are 2009s. The Montecristo A that I have mangled is a 2012. That Fuente Opus X coffin is a 2010 iirc. The Piedras are 2018, but who cares? LOL

2 Likes

Decided to take a personal smoke day. Starting off with the black Irish

2 Likes

Continuing with the MBS

2 Likes

Epicure No. 2 & Punch Punch. Has anyone had a few of these? Might pull the trigger on a few boxes. Epicure I’ve read is a pretty light smoke though. So that give me pause. Punch Punch seems right up my alley with a love for CG’s and some leather flavors.

I have had a box of each. The epicure 2s were 2012s and were great. Punch Punch waaaaaaaaaay back when Yahoo online auctions sold them as Island cigars. I remember them being solid, but not anywhere near the Eps. Im a VR fan, maybe try some of those. LMK and I will split some :slight_smile:

1 Like

Viaje Private Keep Chartreuse

1 Like

Smoking a sample for a special project. Wrapper is almost like well aged Cameroon, has those little bumps. I know it’s San Andres but I haven’t seen it like this in a minute. I Haven’t smoked the others but this one is great so far.

1 Like

Baka Gran Perfecto while watching ufc and hopefully Askren kicking that YouTubers ass

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Nica Sueño goodness right there

Late start with the Craft 2020

2 Likes

Finally opened up the 2020 SnS pack.

1 Like