OG Cigar smokers

To be fair, I got these about 2 months ago, but in 3-4 years, I’ll absolutely have boxes/bundles that I’ve had for 7 years.

1997 Fonseca

5 Likes

Now you’re talkin!

1 Like

While I haven’t sat on sticks like @Revenant I have sticks that have been in my humidor since 08-09 or so. More if going back to '11-13.

It’s easier to “lose” them when going on a kick where I wouldn’t touch a box until it aged for 6mo. Inventory got large enough to let things just rest.

2 Likes

La Imperiosa. Pretty good cello on this one. Think I have only 2-3 left from this box.

4 Likes

Finishing the night with the Call To Arms

4 Likes

HVC hot cake

4 Likes

Love Hot Cakes!

I’ll buy one if you’re selling.

Sorry, not for sale

1 Like

Breakfast

4 Likes

Capa LLE with a buddy

4 Likes

A little Tatuaje action to start the evening. This might have come from @Submissable or @IMMAJunkie666 possibly came in another trade with friends back home. In all honesty I don’t recall & since my loose sticks got jumbled up a while back there’s no way to tell. So to whoever gave me this Tatuaje Corona, thank you

4 Likes

New to this thread and recently started smoking cigars.
So I apologize I haven’t read it all!

You have a shop in the dells?

I don’t think that was from me

1 Like

I do not, but I live close enough. The dells is really strict on tobacco and they only have 1 cigar lounge to smoke at. No liquor/beer allowed though.

1 Like

Well that narrows it down a bit :wink:

1 Like

I’m up there a few times a year.

Beautiful country.

Luxury hangry

3 Likes

Oliva Connecticut reserve
This was delightful, this is everything I have been hoping for in a mild cigar.

Questions for the OG aficionados:

1. The only thing I didn’t like was it was packed incredibly tight around the cap and wouldn’t let me draw as easy as I am accustomed even after I cut it back, is this normal or did I get a bad stick?
  2. What else would you recommend that is similar to this?

Thank you and smoke on

5 Likes