OG Cigar smokers

Macanudo inspirado red

5 Likes

Open Regatta and the Glenfarclas 105

7 Likes

Damn nice set up. That glass is awesome

Rocky patel vintage 2003 camaroon. Had the perfect backdrop to match the color of the bands for a photo lol

5 Likes

5 Likes

Wasn’t someone on here a fan of the newer Camacho Liberty series?

Sale of the 2020’s just in case

Heres the camacho liberty’s they sell in canada. 20% off too lol

Man I think I still have a couple of early years of those Liberty singles in the box buried somewhere.

1 Like

Brickhouse Double Connecticut

6 Likes

Yeah I have a 2013 & another year socked away

1 Like

Christ

1 Like

Pretty good for their first run

2 Likes

Too bad they teamed up with privada to do their release.

1 Like

Really bummed I didn’t pick up a couple more boxes of these. Aganorsa & Cigar Dojo really did a good job with the Reviver

3 Likes

Atlantic has 7 singles in stock. Nearly a bundle

1 Like

Of the Reviver? They were listed as sold out last December. They only came in boxes of 10 as well

Son of a bitch. Just looked & they do show 7. Guess they found a box somewhere & opened the damn thing up lol

1 Like

Lol, probably the case.

1 Like

I am not a fan of Brian’s peacocking but I do enjoy there releases.

I personally think they are the worst thing in the cigar industry right now. He’s smart as fuck with what he’s built and the cult he’s grown. I also don’t buy any brands that have worked with Privada. I was all about Cavalier, until they did a release. Privada is taking normal blends from companies and jacking the price up for the consumers. The HVC hot cake was just a different size, and was $3-5 more than the normal hot cake, the cavalier odd job, just the black II but with a higher price. Terrible thing to do to your costumers.