OG Cigar smokers

If i get sent cigars, out of respect I’ll try them. This H upmann lasted all of a few draws. Now for something enjoyable

5 Likes

4 Likes

Yeaaa. How is it? I think I’ll be smoking one tomorrow

2 Likes

What is it?

RoMa Craft “Craft 2022”

1 Like

Any of you guys ever have this? I tried at the local lounge and love the smoke output. Bought a box for grilling outside, golf etc. Fast smoke with a huge draw.

5 Likes

Flavored? Reminds me of the Sweet Jane by the looks.

No not flavored. Just the weird cone shape and a shit ton of smoke.

I really enjoyed the craft 2022. I screwed up by not buying more boxes.

1 Like

I’ll let you know if I find anymore. I’m still looking for more boxes as well.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I smoked a nasty fritas. I remember going through a 5 pack and thinking it wasn’t worth buying more.

The smoke output is because during the fermentation period, they add more oils to the tobacco.

During fermentation in the pilon, we introduce even more oils, as a result of using a mojo to wet the leaves from water that has been steeped in the tobacco stems.
-Steve Saka in an old interview

You’ll notice the Unico series and others like the Nica Rusticas have an abnormal amount of smoke output. Drew estate doing what they do best, infusing cigars with different types of oils

Finally not a million degrees outside. Starting with an EC

6 Likes

Crook of the crown.

6 Likes

Mombacho tierra volcan

5 Likes

Viaje Daisy cutter. I was lucky enough to get 2 boxes of these. I’ll let one box sit for at least 5 more years. After 2 years, these are already something else

6 Likes

Interesting.

It’s not a bad thing. It’s not like it’s introducing shit like an infused cigar. The ligas are always smoke bombs, but there’s a reason why they have a much more pronounced output of smoke over other cigars.

Finally had my first Tatuaje. Picked it up in Orlando. I believe it is a Cohotes, but not 100% on that. Yeah, I’m pretty salty we can’t get these here. I also can’t wait to try the Monsters.

5 Likes

I don’t believe that’s a cohetes, those are short and a little fat. Tatuaje is my favorite brand by far, and it absolutely blows you can’t get them.

1 Like