OG Cigar smokers

rmenergy, I only bought one of those I posted. That stick cost $37 lol. I have two event only sticks. They have an “S” on the band. Here’s what I have at home. I have several more in my locker at the lounge. I will post those Sunday when I go to work. If you see anything you’re interested in let me know.

5 Likes

Those event “s” are really good

I like the ones with the red foot band. Bought several of them.

That’s the Flor De Las Antillas. They age extremely well.

1 Like

I had the MF La Opulencia. :ok_hand:

And of course and old faithful.

6 Likes

My friend gave me this. I just fired it up without realizing what it was. Explains why it was tasting so damned good lol. Might have saved it had I been paying attention.

5 Likes

Let’s see what Padron is all about

5 Likes

All about delicious imma.

2 Likes

Expensive smoke. Plasencia has never hit my palate right. Enjoy bro

I was reffering to your Padron being delicious. But, this Year of the Tiger is really good.

1 Like

I replied to your post. I’ve heard it was an excellent smoke. I’ll get one at some point.

Replied via PM

1 Like

I was planning on ordering another box of Atabey this weekend, but got offered some other cigars today. Sealed box of craft ‘19s plus 6 singles, a bunch of other harder to find singles and a box of Rafael Gonzalez from 2012. I guess the box will have to wait until next weekend

6 Likes

Picked up these babies today

7 Likes

6 Likes

One of the better cigars I smoked. A little expensive for my taste, but will have one once in a while.

1 Like

Do you guys prefer to smoke in doors or outdoors? If it wasn’t for the smell I prefer indoors. A guy at the cigar lounge pointed this out to me and he said he spits alot when he smokes outdoors and I am the exact same way. When I smoke indoors I don’t even have an urge or think about spitting. It seems like I enjoy the cigar more.

1 Like

How are you, my friends?

Always prefer indoors if I can, however this week traveling I’ve found I can enjoy a cigar even in the Texas heat outdoors

I like outdoors if I’m at a lake or something with a good view. Indoors is fun when you’re able to socialize or watch a sporting event. I feel like the indoor lounges I smoke at have poor ventilation and the smoke smell is caked on.

1 Like