OG Cigar smokers

Really depends. When I still lived on the central coast of CA, outdoors was great 90% of the time. 55-70 degrees & usually a gentle breeze. Perfect for a cigar either by yourself or in a group.

A well thought out lounge with mostly leather & wood furnishings & good ventilation is comfortable as well & can be great. I prefer perfect weather outdoors but can easily be persuaded indoors if it’s above 75-80 outside, especially if there’s no shade.

Awesome surprise package from @mje364

What a way to get back home from vacation

6 Likes

Hot as balls today. Escasos

and hopefully I don’t melt

6 Likes

Don tomas clasico. These things are fantastic for what they cost.

7 Likes

Chatted with Sebastian of Cavalier for a bit while smoking this.

5 Likes

My BIL gave me a few of those and you’re exactly right.

1 Like

Closer for the night

7 Likes

Viaje geisha corojo.

5 Likes

Found this in one of my desktops. No idea when or where I got it, as I’ve never had this vitola.

6 Likes

Remainder of my My Father stash. No unicorns.

4 Likes

PM sent

Aladino Vintage Selection LE Lancero

5 Likes

2014 double robusto

5 Likes

Was planning on waiting another year or so before I opened this box, but an upcoming return fire on a trade, changed those plans. I’ve always loved the Baka, and this is the most aged one I’ve smoked, as this is the original release Jengi. So far, I’ve smoked through 2 boxes of bantu, 3 boxes of Pygmy and 2 boxes of Jengi. Luckily, I still have original release back up boxes resting.

6 Likes

Noice

Love that size. I’m pretty much with you on the Lonsdale through corona gorda sizes being some of the best out there.

1 Like

You’re in for a treat man. This made me realize, I’ll never smoke a Baka again, without at least a year of rest.

1 Like

I’ve heard that about them. Similar to a DPG Blue Lancero, once they have some age they punch far above their weight

1 Like

I think the entire DPG blue line, when aged, is killer

1 Like

The toro, not so much :wink:

True, I’ve only had the lancero, robusto and I think one other

1 Like