OG Cigar smokers

ADV has some great shit

1 Like

I posted a pic of a Navigator I was smoking. You informed me the factory it was made in burnt down that day. I immediately bought a box

1 Like

Good choice. The kings gold has been my favorite of the ADVs I’ve tried.

1 Like

Mombacho liga maestro. These are decent with a bit of rest.

6 Likes

How’d this turn out?

A ton better than the Habano version

1 Like

A few to many shots and drinks while catching up with some friends via zoom. Hope everyone has a great Turkey day. Dunbarton TGS EX-38 and an unpictured Atabey

6 Likes

How on earth do they stay humid when they are in a box like that? You open it and let it breathe?

1 Like

Box is wrapped in cellophane. The cellophane and wood combination might slow down the aging process slightly at the beginning but they allow the RH to slowly permeate to the cigars. Overall I’d venture a guess that the cigars would enjoy a more stable environment than being loose in the humidor.

2 Likes

Ended up having a little free time this morning. A little Gov Cheese for breakfast.

7 Likes

Found this single I had. It’s alright.

7 Likes

Have you guys ever seen cigars that say they are bourbon? I hate flavored cigars but I’m wondering about this

I have no experience with them

Macanudo Ecuador

3 Likes

Nothing special. Just a post night shift & empty house Camacho

7 Likes

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. The kid is back with her mom for the weekend, so my only plans, smoke and drink. Starting a new house on Monday that’s right under 7000sq ft.

6 Likes

I do enjoy a good Backwoods every once in a while.

Bourbon infused or aged in bourbon barrels? The davidoff late hour is aged in scotch barrels, when I’ve smoked those, I don’t notice any scotch flavors, but the pre light aroma can have a slight hint

Next up, Fuente Forbidden X

6 Likes

Shit, i had another tat red but didnt get a pic, so ill just double up on the pic from earlier this week. Gotta post something…

6 Likes