OG clash of clans

Not near as serious as it used to be.  Still want to win wars so dumb attacks get called out but pretty solid clan, we do bust chops so snowflakes will get mad on occasion.  Feel free to request h2

If you join H2 tell pfiddy that Matlock said "I hope you get mouth herpes" 

Said he’s never heard of you

Were you the guy that wanted to quit to save your resources?

I've got a pretty decent base with 30+ heroes.  I haven't played in a couple years but I'd be down to get back on. Is there a specific clan that's active right now?

edit

TH11 with everything leveled near max.  Walls level 12 with some 13.

Archer Queen and barbarian level 46-47

Grand wizard 13(because I only hit 11 and just got him like a month ago)

I love clash

JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

I've got a pretty decent base with 30+ heroes.  I haven't played in a couple years but I'd be down to get back on. Is there a specific clan that's active right now?

H2 is the most active

cool hand Ed -

TH11 with everything leveled near max.  Walls level 12 with some 13.

Archer Queen and barbarian level 46-47

Grand wizard 13(because I only hit 11 and just got him like a month ago)

I love clash

Check us out ed

Mack Diesel -

Solution is to suck less big Matt and op.  Horde 3 is for losers.  That's what fc says.  And horde 4 has tranny in it so, what's that tell you?   Warthos horde 2!!!

Who are you?

Big drama in my clan and like half the people left. So I'm looking for a new clan.

How would I go about getting an OG clan invite? TH 12 now with some stuff upgraded. Archer Queen 57, Barbarian 52. Grand Warden 22.

cool hand Ed -

Big drama in my clan and like half the people left. So I'm looking for a new clan.

How would I go about getting an OG clan invite? TH 12 now with some stuff upgraded. Archer Queen 57, Barbarian 52. Grand Warden 22.

Search for og horde 4 and join

4 is very relaxed, I keep thinking I’ll quit, but then I log on during quiet times and when work is boring - lol

I have been geeking hard on star trek fleet command. left clash in the dust

tfett - 
cool hand Ed - Big drama in my clan and like half the people left. So I'm looking for a new clan.

Search for og horde 4 and join

I sent a request.

1 Like

So someone has denied my request to join and it now says I have been banned from joining when i try to request again. Definitely an OG clan.

Yea they kicked me out for talking about sucking someone off. What a bunch of pussified fags

I sent an invite ed 

2old -

I sent an invite ed 

I didn't get it