OG crushing UG

Right now the OG has 7 threads posted on in the last 0-1 mins, and its front page is only 10 minutes long (i.e. the last thread on the front page was posted on ten minutes ago)

By comparison, the UG has 1 thread in the 0-1 minute range and its front page is an hour long.

I've noticed this dramatic difference at other times of day as well.

Clearly, this site gets all it's clicks/traffic from us OGers.

I think it's time to make the OG tab supersede the UG tab.

OG uber alles.

Kirik has no choice but to delete the UG now

The way it should be Phone Post 3.0

It's been that way forever.

This is why Kreerik deleted the OG back in the day, much like Dr. Frankenstein tried to kill his creation, once it became too much for him to handle.

History is going to repeat itself. When you say Frankenstein, no one thinks of the Doctor.

The Monster is all.

Signed Phone Post 3.0

We still respect the active minority that cares about MMA, but it's clear that the OG is the horse that pulls this cart.

What is this UG you speak of?

Yeah I came to this site because of the UG but the OG has better conversation and less trolls without a doubt. Everyone on the Ug is trying way too hard to be unique or troll, it's fucking lame Phone Post 3.0

Why did he delete the OG? Someone else told me about it yesterday...and I noticed when I started posting again a couple of weeks ago, that the OG thread count seemed waaay lower than it used to be...

I was away from the forums for the better part of the last few years...so I definitely missed some shit, lol...

It's only natural.

Even for the most dedicated MMA fan, MMA probably only takes up ~5% of his time and thought process. The rest is bbc, cheating gfs, hatred of lib/conservitards, affinity for alcohol, and generally sticking it to the man, as it is with the rest of us.

We basically have a special interest forum illegitimately holding supremacy over a forum of the people, by the people, and for the people.

Onikage - Kirik has no choice but to delete the UG now
. Phone Post 3.0

Philip Proctor -

What is this UG you speak of?

Quoted and Voted. Fact! Phone Post 3.0

Signed but if this happens we might get too many ugers on here Phone Post 3.0

Came for the UG, stayed for the OG! Phone Post 3.0

Boofhead3 - Signed but if this happens we might get too many ugers on here Phone Post 3.0
Oh shit. We'll get voted down for any dissenting opinion Phone Post 3.0

Can you link me to this "UG" you speak of? Phone Post 3.0

OG > UG easily IMO.

I wouldn't worry too much. They'd get weeded out quick. Phone Post 3.0

Wait. There are actually guys who love mma on this site? If there are, they are probably know- it - alls Phone Post 3.0

DoovyB - 
Boofhead3 - Signed but if this happens we might get too many ugers on here Phone Post 3.0
Oh shit. We'll get voted down for any dissenting opinion Phone Post 3.0

In fairness, this is endemic to the OG as well.