OG Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread

Our OG'ers only league;

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=128234&seasonId=2013

We'll use this thread to talk all things fantasy baseball related about our league. GO!

I'm up to 2nd place now. Hell yeah!

Glad you're jockeying for 2nd. Get used to it. 

damn. How'd I miss this thread. next year I'm in.
anyone stashing the cuban missile crisis? Yasiel Puig. I keep waiting for them to call him up.

thenino  - damn. How'd I miss this thread. next year I'm in.
anyone stashing the cuban missile crisis? Yasiel Puig. I keep waiting for them to call him up.

Lol, originally the league was 18 teams and I had to cut it down to 14 because not enough people wanted to join. You definitely missed out on the 3 threads I made in March looking for people to join.

kingwank - 

I'll make my move to overtake 1st place, no worries. Also 2 things matter as far as standings go. First, being top 6 to make the playoffs. Second, being top 2 for getting a 1st round bye. Not much difference between 1st and 2nd seed.

Which team are you?

Just as I mention Puig there is chatter about him coming up soon. Grab him now!!!!

That team I took over blows...I feel like Sandy Alderson trying to a shit product to a contender Phone Post

thenino  - Just as I mention Puig there is chatter about him coming up soon. Grab him now!!!!

Any news of him coming up? I haven't seen any. Link?

imkeithhernandez - 

That team I took over blows...I feel like Sandy Alderson trying to a shit product to a contender Phone Post

Woah, 16 wins only is really bad. The last place team in my other league has 24 wins. Sorry dude, nothing much you can do at this point. It's not a keeper league either so idk what to tell you.

TheBulgarianAssassin -
imkeithhernandez -  That team I took over blows...I feel like Sandy Alderson trying to a shit product to a contender Phone Post

Woah, 16 wins only is really bad. The last place team in my other league has 24 wins. Sorry dude, nothing much you can do at this point. It's not a keeper league either so idk what to tell you.

Lol I'm trying to pick up and drop depending on pitching matchups and hot streaks...Idk if I'm not understanding the way you guys have scoring set up or I'm just straight getting my ass kicked Phone Post

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=854159-dodgers-yasiel-puig,-joc-pederson-getting-consideration

imkeithhernandez - 
TheBulgarianAssassin -
imkeithhernandez -  That team I took over blows...I feel like Sandy Alderson trying to a shit product to a contender Phone Post

Lol I'm trying to pick up and drop depending on pitching matchups and hot streaks...Idk if I'm not understanding the way you guys have scoring set up or I'm just straight getting my ass kicked Phone Post

The team you took over was just really bad. You would have needed to make some good trades to have a chance. Not much you can do managing wise if you don't have anything to work with.

thenino  - http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=854159-dodgers-yasiel-puig,-joc-pederson-getting-consideration

Is he some prospect that's hot shit and will do awesome? Also I got a good outfield. You think he'll do better than Willingham or Granderson?

TheBulgarianAssassin - 
kingwank - 

I'll make my move to overtake 1st place, no worries. Also 2 things matter as far as standings go. First, being top 6 to make the playoffs. Second, being top 2 for getting a 1st round bye. Not much difference between 1st and 2nd seed.

Which team are you?

Matbattlers-R-Us is my team. I agree on making the playoffs and getting a top seed. But a little good-natured trash talk never hurt anyone.

^^^ Next week is when we matchup. That'll be the big showdown. I'll have to step up my game. Maybe I'll stream it up next week, haha.

That'd be fitting if I was 1st since people disapproved of my draft pick trades early on. Although, I don't have anyone drafted/ranked in top 25, I have a solid team top to bottom.

Where did you get that team logo picture? Lol, funny stuff. I feel like it must be from one the fake black belt threads.

6'3" ..Puig had a strong spring training with the Dodgers in 2013, hitting .526 in Cactus League games , let the cuban missile crisis begin!!!! plus theyre paying him 42 million to sit in the minors while the team keeps slipping

thenino  - 6'3" ..Puig had a strong spring training with the Dodgers in 2013, hitting .526 in Cactus League games , let the cuban missile crisis begin!!!! plus theyre paying him 42 million to sit in the minors while the team keeps slipping

Someone added him today- based on your recommendation I assume, haha. I would have but my outfield is pretty deep and also I'm streaming pitchers this week so I'm gonna use my 3 roster spots for that.

I'm taking over 1st place!

3.5 games back but playing the #1 team and winning 7-3. If the score stays 7-3 then I'll be half a game ahead.

Joc Pederson instead..looks like they are bringing him up to replace Kemp.