OG Fishermen-Salt and Fresh Check Out This...Pics

Killer Product one of my best friends made... http://www.thebaitsack.com/

Its Called the Bait Sack...Its designed to help keep gear from tangling, keep yourself/passengers safe and works really great with large baits such as Crank Baits, Jerk Baits, Alabama Rigs, Spinner Baits, Spoons, Topwater lures, Swim Baits, Irons...etc. Nothing worse than getting a hook stuck in you while out fishing or spending time untagling hooks while watching fish your trying to cast on swim away. Its Got an easy one handed open and very simple to use...much better than any Lure protector on the market that I have seen.

Works great on Kayaks as well, nice not worrying about getting cut by hooks while on board or if you accidently tip... Great for child safety and with new anglers.

Do me a favor and check it out... he's my main fishing buddy and an all around good dude, would love to see him do well with this product, plus you all know me by now, I dont recommend shitty things...lol

I got a 10% disc code for the OG "bs10"  http://www.thebaitsack.com/

maybe if I had these I wouldnt have gotten a huge hook in my arm dealing with a 45" pike.  On a fly in trip...

That looks like about half the size of the deep drop hook I stuck in my finger a couple of years ago. That 5 pound lead really set the hook nice. Phone Post 3.0

BigEyedFish -

maybe if I had these I wouldnt have gotten a huge hook in my arm dealing with a 45" pike.  On a fly in trip...

Lol brutal... Ya man, these things are great for safety. Especially if you have a few people or your dog on board.

Not sure what his canada shipping is, but if you or anyone from up your way wants a couple I'll make sure to make it happen. Just let me know if any issues occur. Phone Post 3.0

smartin - That looks like about half the size of the deep drop hook I stuck in my finger a couple of years ago. That 5 pound lead really set the hook nice. Phone Post 3.0
Mother of god...that's heavy!! Pics?! Lol Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

shiver

Thank goodness I've never had to endure that. Phone Post 3.0

its for that above reason i only use singles and barbless.

There's 2 many baits I like to fish that have trebles, I couldn't give them up... But I'm careful as hell when dealing with fish when hooked or dealing with gear...these bait sacks seriously are a great product. So easy to use and very affordable.

He does free shipping if you order 3 or more. Phone Post 3.0

gangsterkathryn -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

shiver

Ya when I noticed how far up under the nail that thing is I freaked out... No thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Jaxxx -

how bout just attaching the lures/hooks when you get on the water? ;)

Lol ... Even then it's nice to have one for when taking a break on board, no exposed hooks ever when not being used.

Safety face!! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
gangsterkathryn -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

shiver

Ya when I noticed how far up under the nail that thing is I freaked out... No thanks. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly.

Btw, my dad works at a bait and tackle shop so I'll show this to him! =D Phone Post 3.0

gangsterkathryn -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
gangsterkathryn -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

shiver

Exactly.

Btw, my dad works at a bait and tackle shop so I'll show this to him! =D Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Chica!! :)

I can get a sample n pricing out his way if he wants to look at one.

VU Phone Post 3.0

reminds me of the pizza necklace! 

BigEyedFish -

reminds me of the pizza necklace! 

Lol I need one NOW Phone Post 3.0

TFK Bro Lo El Cuñado -

I got a jerkbait hook stuck deep in my finger while in Canada. Having to push it all the way through to use my wire cutters to snip it off after the barb with no pain killers was a great time. And by great, I mean not so great.

Sounds like a good time!! :) Phone Post 3.0

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/tackle/vrx-fishing-bait-glove-lure-wraps-2.jpg

these have been around for a long time

Russfromlowell -

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/tackle/vrx-fishing-bait-glove-lure-wraps-2.jpg

these have been around for a long time

Yep and they suck... Have had and used all most all on market... Crank wraps are ok. Just very basic, a bitch to deal with, not one handed usage... And nothing that a works for Alabama/Umbrella rigs.

There's nothing like these on the market. ATM Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

got a shark hook throught the middle of my hand in the keys when i was a teenager. buddy was walking by when i was making the rig and caught the wire with his foot. so we get to that hospital in islamorada and the doctors want to do all kinds of surgery and that wasnt what they had in mind when i told them i had a hook in my hand lol. So of course we left the hospital and went to the hardware store, my hand completely bandaged lol and used bolt cutters to snip it in half then we flattened the ends out and passed it though. then put all the items back on the shelf lol. went back to the hospital for some stitches. luckily it didnt hit anything on its way through. 

and thats the story of my second crucifixtion

That sounds like a great way to spend the day with a friend... Lol... Fucking ouch!!

You been slaying the fish from the yak lately? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Al Neri -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Fuuucccckkkkkk Phone Post 3.0
No big deal bro , just yank. Lol Phone Post 3.0