OG Gun Club

Here’s Jed…I Fucking loved the 80’s

7 Likes

Closer than you realized

*old pic

7 Likes

That’s cool…I grew up n section 8 housing and I remember the Bandidos and the Volunteer Fire Department delivering toys ‘on behalf of Santa Clause’!

Don’t you do this to me, MM!

4 Likes

Cool. I was confused there.

2 Likes

I was staring down a parking lot full of poor kids. I had to keep em back while we spun down, lol.

Wild animals I tell you, and I control my LZ, dammit. I’m Crew Chief, I own it.

I was fully prepared to grab the first fat one and use him as a battering ram.

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Mountain_Medic just leaving urgent care. They said nothing is broke and I got all the metal out when I flushed it. Gave me a prescription for ciprofloxacin. Thank you brother

6 Likes

yes. i think the 1st 3 was location

3 Likes

Your ligaments are gonna fall apart from the cipro

2 Likes

What do you mean? Does that shit fuck you up?

1 Like

have you seen the TV show about air rescue in the alps? iirc it was about rega nd air zermatt - people take out helicopter amber lamps insurance when they go to the alps and when shit hits the fan, these crews go save them in real fucked places

2 Likes

Good call. Your hands are your living.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it

You’re fine.

1 Like

No…that’s just Facebook-mom fear mongering.

I got a prescription for it a long time ago and that was one of the side effects.

Edit - one of the listed side effects

3 Likes

I was on IV antibiotics for a little under a week for a really bad Staph infection. After three weeks I went back to training and tore my MCL the first week .
I don’t know if it’s related but i always assumed it was

2 Likes

Training what buddy? I hear MCL’s suck and I her not that bad. My brothet said it sucked and my Marine buddybsaid it wasn’t bad. Although my Marine buddy knew I would never let him hear the end of it.

1 Like

Sparring , I had a tiny cut from the Velcro part on my shorts after a hard knee . I cleaned it out … or so I thought .
But tore my MCL during open mat Jiu Jitsu.

1 Like

theres actually a dew different ones since i googled

not the show, but bad ass

mountain rescue

the horn

1 Like

Mountain Medic or others,

Do you guys remember the OGer that worked in a helicopter in California ( I believe) that ended up going overseas as a contractor ?

Pretty sure I have at least the general details straight.

Went to a training school like Thunderanch shotgun course and a few other classes and took a job in Afghanistan. If I recall it was like general security in some areas with equipment.

1 Like