OG! I Have A Stalker! Adonis RNA!

Dude is stalking me.

Challenges me to a fight...no big deal

Says I never had cancer...no big deal

Wishes death on me from the cancer he says doesn't exist....no big deal

Is TTT all of my threads....disturbing behavior!

2 Likes

Guy is definitely unhinged.  Probably intoxicated and/or on drugs.

1 Like
trobinson21 -

ongratulations! This is the most exciting thing to happen to you in years!

No Trob, I would say getting told I have colon cancer is probably the most exciting thing:)

Now you know how I feel, except I have about 25 stalkers. 

I also post a lot less.

Edit: Trob is a former stalker of mine actually. Now we're best friends and throw spirals to eachother.

Pedro Navaja -

I also post a lot less.

Edit: Trob is a former stalker of mine actually. Now we're best friends and throw spirals to eachother.

LOL

Pedro Navaja -

I also post a lot less.

I would have guessed you'd have many more putting you on ignore than stalking you.

You seem to have gotten under his skin and he just can't scratch that itch.

I've had guys like that over the years, Ari, jettdog, balls, fett, etc...

In the end it just proves that you have said something that eats away at them...a truth they do not want to accept because it would force them to reevaluate their entire world view.

Le Shat
©

THE Adonis? 

Paging Dr. Vankeman

I had a crazed stalker once

If you have a stalker, it usually means you have owneed them repeatedly and you are in their head, so they stalk you around the OG like an ex that sits outside your house in their car at night.

Isn't that right, Brcknohitbk?

1 Like
Chimonos Revenge - If you have a stalker, it usually means you have owneed them repeatedly and you are in their head, so they stalk you around the OG like an ex that sits outside your house in their car at night.

And yet here I am...on your mind. Hmmm

All of you rival pairs need to get together and form a line and SUCK EACH OTHERS DICKS

Adonis won't except your MAGA life

BrckNoHitBk - 
Chimonos Revenge - If you have a stalker, it usually means you have owneed them repeatedly and you are in their head, so they stalk you around the OG like an ex that sits outside your house in their car at night.

lol, because i knew you would be in here to comment on whatever i post, like the stalker you are.

TheVandalz - All of you rival pairs need to get together and form a line and SUCK EACH OTHERS DICKS

Bro Jobs

Chimonos Revenge -
BrckNoHitBk - 

lol, because i knew you would be in here to comment on whatever i post, like the stalker you are.

ahh, so you had me on your mind and mentioned me in a post becauser you knew I would read it.. Got ya snowie!

Just like Mr. Roid Rage made a thread about me just because...

And I am the one following you guys around after being owned?

hahaha, gotta love it. Now beat it, snowie before you get your soft little feelings hurt.

camicom -

Dude is stalking me.

Challenges me to a fight...no big deal

Says I never had cancer...no big deal

Wishes death on me from the cancer he says doesn't exist....no big deal

Is TTT all of my threads....disturbing behavior!

well thats shitty. It is fine to disagree with someone but saying you lied about cancer is bullshit. Not to mention you proved it already. 

I've had a couple. One we took seriously.

BrckNoHitBk - 
Chimonos Revenge -
BrckNoHitBk - 

ahh, so you had me on your mind and mentioned me in a post becauser you knew I would read it.. Got ya snowie!

Just like Mr. Roid Rage made a thread about me just because...

And I am the one following you guys around after being owned?

hahaha, gotta love it. Now beat it, snowie before you get your soft little feelings hurt.

Whatever makes you think im soft? Becaause im not a Trump fan? lol, ok. Way to be a baby about it.

You have your head so far up your ass im surprised you can type.