OG Leftist Scum/MSM Blaming Trump For Cain Death!

Boy that didn't take long. Og leftist scum and the MSM have already deduced that Cain got the CV from attending the Trump OK rally....the only problem, there is zero proof. List of OG scum doing this...most of the same scum who were wrong on Jussie, Bubba, Covinton Kids, Russian Collusion...and so on.

Pumpkin Spice Lazurus

Hemanitor

Andersons's Piece

EasyG

Kwang

Pratty

Added

Death Star

Virus Hoax

9 Likes

“During the election cycle, EVERYTHING is about the election.”

1 Like

Of course they are. I honestly don't know why we keep interacting with them. I just call them faggots and then never look back at their faggot reply. Why bother. 

"BLOOD ON TRUMPS HANDS!!!"

-Some fag in that other Cain thread

OP

Triggered GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

They're the forum losers, this isn't surprising at all.

1 Like

AlphaSlap - 

OP

Triggered GIFs | Tenor

Watch how I do it.

You're a dumb faggot.

No bottom for these scum. 

"sure, everyone knows that large indoor crowds is the riskiest of activities, and yeah, cases were on the rise in oklahoma, and ok, the president hadn't done much to encourage his health leader's recommendations like masks, and yes, that resulted in at risk people in close quarters taking minimal precautions, and i'll grant you that included hermain cain whose age alone makes him more at risk than average, and its true that cain tested positive shortly afterwards....but it wasn't his fault!"

1 Like

Yes

a “leader” who downplays a threat, undermines the scientists who could be dealing with the problem instead of correcting the “leader”, holds rallies and does next to nothing to combat the threat should be held responsible

Trump has blood on his hands

4 Likes

kingofpancakes -
AlphaSlap - 

OP

Triggered GIFs | Tenor

Watch how I do it.

You're a dumb faggot.

Internet Tough Guy Gif GIFs | Tenor

VirusHoax - "sure, everyone knows that large indoor crowds is the riskiest of activities, and yeah, cases were on the rise in oklahoma, and ok, the president hadn't done much to encourage his health leader's recommendations like masks, and yes, that resulted in at risk people in close quarters taking minimal precautions, and i'll grant you that included hermain cain whose age alone makes him more at risk than average, and its true that cain tested positive shortly afterwards....but it wasn't his fault!"

Show evidence/proof that Cain got it from the rally and not from getting food or going to a gas station...or STFU!

Oklahoma44 -
camicom -

Boy that didn't take long. Og leftist scum and the MSM have already deduced that Cain got the CV from attending the Trump OK rally....the only problem, there is zero proof. List of OG scum doing this...most of the same scum who were wrong on Jussie, Bubba, Covinton Kids, Russian Collusion...and so on.

Pumpkin Spice Lazurus

Hemanitor

Andersons's Piece

EasyG

Kwang

Pratty

Keep in mind that "many" of the OG left are "one." 

fat guy gifs Page 3 | WiffleGif

camicom - 
VirusHoax - "sure, everyone knows that large indoor crowds is the riskiest of activities, and yeah, cases were on the rise in oklahoma, and ok, the president hadn't done much to encourage his health leader's recommendations like masks, and yes, that resulted in at risk people in close quarters taking minimal precautions, and i'll grant you that included hermain cain whose age alone makes him more at risk than average, and its true that cain tested positive shortly afterwards....but it wasn't his fault!"

Show evidence/proof that Cain got it from the rally and not from getting food or going to a gas station...or STFU!

in retrospect, do you think cain's family wished that he didn't go to that retarded rally?

do you think they wish they could go back and time and make sure he was wearing a faggot?

VirusHoax -
camicom - 

in retrospect, do you think cain's family wished that he didn't go to that retarded rally?

do you think they wish they could go back and time and make sure he was wearing a faggot?

The only mask OP wishes he could wear

Dave Dance GIF - Dave Dance Pool - Discover & Share GIFs

Poor Herman should have gotten out and protested for BLM.  The science is settled that this prevents covid infection.

Cain's lack of support for George Floyd killed him, not Trump.

lol...

To be clear: the POTUS,the OG Trump cult (not the, you know, normal Trump supporters), and his surrogates have zero moral authority in these cases. & it's laughable that you think you do. 

You must eat the shit when you serve it so often, my friend.

2 Likes

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

lol...

To be clear: the POTUS,the OG Trump cult (not the, you know, normal Trump supporters), and his surrogates have zero moral authority in these cases. & it's laughable that you think you do. 

You must eat the shit when you serve it so often, my friend.

Lol ironing at its best

2 Likes

Soup and Beer - 

Poor Herman should have gotten out and protested for BLM.  The science is settled that this prevents covid infection.

its a data point of one, but lots of prominent people participated in those protests, and to the best of my knowledge none of them are dead from covid.

on the other hand, poor herman went to the indoor masks-are-for-libruhs-tardfest that everyone with a brain knew was a bad idea and we see how that worked out for him.

VirusHoax -
Soup and Beer - 

its a data point of one, but lots of prominent people participated in those protests, and to the best of my knowledge none of them are dead from covid.

on the other hand, poor herman went to the indoor masks-are-for-libruhs-tardfest that everyone with a brain knew was a bad idea and we see how that worked out for him.

Like the MSM is tracking the idiots at the riots. Just stop.