OG-like fraternity under fire for rape manual

Leigh - :/

Comparing them to the OG is the most offensive part of this thread Phone Post
I am shocked that you actually believe that the OG isn't a group of socially awkward, non pussy getting mother fuckers.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Crazy bitch would get it

If Greek life really inspires that much rage in you then you probably had a really shitty college experience. (Inb4 everyone tries desperately to convince everyone they were the coolest person on college campus.)

As gay as that fucking e-mail is - in college it's really that easy to pick up girls.

Hell, it's never that hard to pick up girls as long as you're not a mutant and have some confidence.

Wow... That's controversial now? Also, what a shitty guide to hooking up. Where are you from? Are you in a sorority? Want a drink? Am I the most boring guy in the world?

Eric Bloodaxe - 

Wow... That's controversial now? Also, what a shitty guide to hooking up. Where are you from? Are you in a sorority? Want a drink? Am I the most boring guy in the world?

and THIS is why you join a frat. because if you actually are a cool motherfucker it's like taking candy from a baby lol

Zenoplata - If Greek life really inspires that much rage in you then you probably had a really shitty college experience. (Inb4 everyone tries desperately to convince everyone they were the coolest person on college campus.)

As gay as that fucking e-mail is - in college it's really that easy to pick up girls.

Hell, it's never that hard to pick up girls as long as you're not a mutant and have some confidence.

Yeah, but if you had to send out an email to your fraternity telling them how to do it, it's safe to say that your fraternity is a bunch of awkward dorks

Mark1 -

I am shocked that you actually believe that the OG isn't a group of socially awkward, non pussy getting mother fuckers.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Woah. Woah. Woah.

Who's socially awkward on the OG?

When my mom brings my sandwiches down to the basement we talk about all kinds of shit.

Socially awkward.

Fuck you asshole! Phone Post 3.0

Kebab Warrior - 
Mark1 -

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Woah. Woah. Woah.

Who's socially awkward on the OG?

When my mom brings my sandwiches down to the basement we talk about all kinds of shit.

Socially awkward.

Fuck you asshole! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah!

Surprised, there are usually a bunch of OGers who get super defensive about their frat experiences.
"Frats are awesome bro!"
"You have friends for life!"
"Dude, job connections, yo! What else needs to be said." "Networking, bitch!"

groundfighter2000 - Surprised, there are usually a bunch of OGers who get super defensive about their frat experiences.
"Frats are awesome bro!"
"You have friends for life!"
"Dude, job connections, yo! What else needs to be said." "Networking, bitch!"

I've yet to hear a valid explanation for doing an elephant walk

dizz - 
Zenoplata - If Greek life really inspires that much rage in you then you probably had a really shitty college experience. (Inb4 everyone tries desperately to convince everyone they were the coolest person on college campus.)

Yeah, but if you had to send out an email to your fraternity telling them how to do it, it's safe to say that your fraternity is a bunch of awkward dorks

Sounds like it.

Of course if these are pledges they're probably all 18. Most dudes are really awkward when they first get to college.

CryLikeAGoat -

If he didn't use the term "rapebait" at the end, no one would have raised an eyebrow to this.

This. It reads like a terrible pick up guide for guys with no game, written by guys with no game. Phone Post

dizz - 

Yeah, I would have thought it would have been a TKE house for sure

PatK - 
dizz - 

Yeah, I would have thought it would have been a TKE house for sure

lolololol

My college didn't have frats, but I went to a tailgate at a different college and wound up getting beer at a TKE tent. There were zero women around and the dudes were weird as shit.

Leigh - 

:/

A-fucking-men.

If they OG said it was gonna write a rape guide, You better believe it would be a fucking rape guide. Not how to kiss a girls cheek.

If every "frat row" in every college town in this nation were razed with white phosphorus, would anyone really mind?

Just imagine, there would be hundreds of scorched skeletons reeking of Axe body spray and stylishly adorned with popped collars.

"dude, but our frat isn't like the other frats, we are different..."

- every single frat brother

LOL@this being regarded as 'rape' in your fascist police state...

Frat 'Rape Guide': First step - Get girls drunk at party, then dance with them....

OG Rape Guide: First step - Purchase Rohypnol, duct tape, zip-ties, a shovel and some lime...

jettdogg - 
Dr Schopenhauer - Fraternities are so incredifuckably gay Phone Post 3.0

This. I let loose in a couple fights with frat boys, it was enjoyable. Entitled punks with big mouths.

Really!?

Holy shit dude, you are a BAD ASS!