OG myths

how did this "paul walker was an oger" start? Is there any evidence? He obviously wasnt PeteyWheatstraw

Ryan Reynolds and Ton from "Auction Hunters" used to post here too.

Ton actually posted though, didn't he? Phone Post 3.0

i met the dude, Jody Hill, who co wrote/created eastbound and down and a bunch of other movies a while ago

we started talking martial arts and mma, he is a TKD black belt, i asked him if he knew mma.tv

we mentioned the UG and i asked if he knew the OG...he snickered and said yeah, i think i still have an account that i havent logged into in years...but ive posted on both forums

That I can bench 500lbs.

I am however, rich, hung and fuck supermodels.

Nobody is perfect.

e. kaye - 

That I can bench 500lbs.

I am however, rich, hung and fuck supermodels.

Nobody is perfect.

weak ass bitch

545 here

no dick though

In Limbo -

i met the dude, Jody Hill, who co wrote/created eastbound and down and a bunch of other movies a while ago

we started talking martial arts and mma, he is a TKD black belt, i asked him if he knew mma.tv

we mentioned the UG and i asked if he knew the OG...he snickered and said yeah, i think i still have an account that i havent logged into in years...but ive posted on both forums

That's awesome. He was also Chuck "The Truck" in "The Foot Fist Way" with Danny Mcbride, didn't know he was really into TKD. Phone Post 3.0

jlondo - 
In Limbo -

That's awesome. He was also Chuck "The Truck" in "The Foot Fist Way" with Danny Mcbride, didn't know he was really into TKD. Phone Post 3.0

great movie

"jiu jitsu sucks"

jlondo - 
In Limbo -

No he wasn't. Jody Hill played Mike McAlister. Ben Best played Chuck "The Truck". Ben Best also played Cleg in Eastbound and Down.

I dont know any of those names except Ryan Reynolds

Don Brodka -
jlondo - 
In Limbo -

No he wasn't. Jody Hill played Mike McAlister. Ben Best played Chuck "The Truck". Ben Best also played Cleg in Eastbound and Down.
I stand corrected Phone Post 3.0

I'm still convinced Seth Rogan is an OGer Phone Post 3.0