OG orphan cat help?

At my local budget grocery store I took some day old kittens that were abandoned…I already bought kitten formula and am expecting a long night

Anyone have any pointers on how to keep these cats alive?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Still have the umbilical cords

1 Like

No clue, but you’re a good man OP

1 Like

is there a local SPCA you can call?

1 Like

Good for you brother. I don’t my friend.

1 Like

They would just kill them…I got some formula and have been syringe feeding…I’m going to ride this out

1 Like

Set alarm to wake up every couple hours, if they go a few hours without eating they die

1 Like

In for all advice…has anyone done this…how much should I give every feeding session?

1 Like

What I bought

1 Like

Hey brother, I just asked my wife, There is a lady of youtube call the kitten lady. she fosters kittens. There are a ton of videos. Here is one.

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

As much as they will eat. They stop when stomach is full. Or they puke cause the stomach is tiny.
If u go to work and are gone all days they’ll all die. U need have them with someone else to feed them when at work or there’s no hope.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Good Human!

2 Likes

I’d say on your problem on Facebook & maybe some 22 year old nympho Swedish neighbor with DDs + a twin sister will have a dog that had puppies & she’ll be impressed with your gentle humanity & offer her dog to feed them when u go to work.
They can feed off any lactating animal & mammals have such powerful maternal instincts that they’ll usually feed any baby

1 Like

I raised a kitten from about that age and she lived to be 20 years old. She had rickets and was saturated with fleas. I brought her to my home to at least die with some comfort. Got all the fleas off her, feed her milk replacement…and lived a great life.

2 Likes

Heck yeah op! Good on you man. I’m a animal lover. Thank you for helping our furry friends!

Those little babies will grow up and kill all the rodents near your farm!

2 Likes

You have Miesha Tates #?

2 Likes