OG orphan cat help?

Her name was Birdie and she was probably about a week old when I found her. So not as young.

I’m going to give all 3 another ml at 6

Not only am I a cherry farmer I’m also a dog groomer…I’m going to start a thread one day

I found a baby kitten in a bars parking lot between highways where my mma students were weighing in.
Thing was all alone & barely alive.
Making sure he survived the 1st month was very hard. He only lived cause a friend helped.
He needed constant food & water to not dehydrate.
Don’t think he got enough cause he’s so tiny but 2 years later he’s heathy & the happiest cat I’ve ever saw - so it worked.
Just typing that made me feel gayer than man on man sex.

4 Likes

I rescued a really little coon one time. It was so small that I didnt even know what he was because he didnt have fur yet. I fed him with a eye dropper thingy. He was a badass pet. When he was about a year old I started letting him outside. He slowly started becoming wilder and wilder. Eventually he was just another raccoon. The last time I pet him he was around 4 yrs old and had a family. Then I never really saw him again.

4 Likes

Good job man! Heck yeah!

1 Like

Just fed em

5 Likes

SUUUUUUUUUPER CUTE!!!

That blanket is perfect.

2 Likes

For real though…watch out for Breg Grady tonight. He’s been known to steal kitten breaths. Maybe smug a little sage or say a prayer before going to bed.

Go shark fishing with them

1 Like

Catching sharks is a noble cause. How dare you?

1 Like

Lingcod

1 Like

chinese food city GIF by South Park

En route to a cat rescue

3 Likes

Thanks everyone

2 Likes

Cats are in good hands…already named and being marketed

2 Likes

Thanks to the OG for all the suggestions

1 Like

@Passive_Jay

feed the hell out of em, bigger they get the quicker they get strong and more self dependent
have a backup blanket or two so you can cycle them in the wash for when the kitties do some pooping or peeing

might get some small litter box soon…some of em will take to it real quickly

2 Likes

at that age their momma cat literally licks and cleans their ass and genitals

so you may want to be wiping them down in some way with some cleanish water, maybe warm water on a towel

I also think the mom eats the umbilical and shit, not sure what to advise on that front

2 Likes