OG Panty Sniffers

There have been plenty threads about panty sniffing here on the OG. So, to all OG Panty Sniffers: Do you continue to sniff a woman's panties once y'all are in a relationship? Or is this behavior that is saved for roommates, friends, mother in laws/sister in laws, friend's roommates, etc?

Do you stop and if so, at what point is your cutoff? Curious to hear any new stories from you sick glorious bastards too. Let's go, what's new in the panty sniffing world. I know you are all just dying for a release. This is your safe place. Share with me...er...us...

When I do my wife's laundry, I tease her about smelling the panties before and after being washed. I tend to like the pre wash smell better!

She thinks I'm a sick fuck. Phone Post 3.0

thekindone4 - When I do my wife's laundry, I tease her about smelling the panties before and after being washed. I tend to like the pre wash smell better!

She thinks I'm a sick fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Psst...woman, bro. What's their problem. VU.

Been married 13 years

still sniff

Luncha Libre - 

Been married 13 years

still sniff

See this is my point. My wife (10 yrs) went to the bathroom after we had sex on Saturday. I sniffed her panties that she was wearing when we started fooling around. She walked out and saw me. She asked "Really? What are you 13?" 

I tried to explain that she should take it as a compliment. But, somehow, I'm a weirdo! Lol. Oh well, I still got sex the next day. Just curious if I truly was the only one. Oh and VU for your honesty, fren.

If I'm home alone and need to jack it, you can bet those panties are going to be sitting on top of my face. Phone Post 3.0

Magic Jackson - If I'm home alone and need to jack it, you can bet those panties are going to be sitting on top of my face. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Nice!

After I've hit it, I move from sniffing to running them under the faucet and sucking the juice out of them. Phone Post 3.0

married 5 years. still sniff her used/unused undewear, her sweatpants after she goes jogging, her socks after she wears em from work. haven't been caught yet.

Right Hand JO Power - After I've hit it, I move from sniffing to running them under the faucet and sucking the juice out of them. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, sick fucker mack Phone Post 3.0

I don't sniff my wife's anymore.  But if her sisters come over, it's on.

I sniff.  Even the butthole part of her drawers.  

BBC_Fighting - 

What was your cut off? Once y'all were dating, engaged, married, married 5 years? And as far as the sister's goes....well played! VU sir.

TEX4N - 
Right Hand JO Power - After I've hit it, I move from sniffing to running them under the faucet and sucking the juice out of them. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, sick fucker mack Phone Post 3.0

This is a judgement free zone....so don't tell this sick fucker that he's a sick fucker! Lol. 

Tossed_Salad - My tiny reptilian brain still makes me sniff em. Im 40 and with her for 6 years. Phone Post 3.0

It's Science!

Burt Reynoldz - 

I sniff.  Even the butthole part of her drawers.  

I can hear the experience in this post. VTFU.

Magic Jackson - If I'm home alone and need to jack it, you can bet those panties are going to be sitting on top of my face. Phone Post 3.0

how old is your daughter?

Lastley - 
BBC_Fighting - 

What was your cut off? Once y'all were dating, engaged, married, married 5 years? And as far as the sister's goes....well played! VU sir.

I don't know when I quit.  Married like 11 years, together for 15. 

I know at the point I could just say, " hey, let me smell your pussy and asshole, " and she'd spread her legs I needed nothign else. 

If I could say that to her sisters, I'd stop smelling theirs too.

I feel so left out. The thought has never occurred to me. Phone Post 3.0

madnads - married 5 years. still sniff her used/unused undewear, her sweatpants after she goes jogging, her socks after she wears em from work. haven't been caught yet.

how are they after jogging?