OG Panty Sniffers

BJTT_Pella - I feel so left out. The thought has never occurred to me. Phone Post 3.0

It will the next time you are in a room with a pair of discarded panties, now. You will never be the same.

musky and sweaty

Burt Reynoldz -

I sniff.  Even the butthole part of her drawers.  

What do you mean "even"? That's the best part! Phone Post 3.0

Wow... the bra sniff. hinge is apparently pretty hard up. Sorry for your dry spell! Here's to a speedy recovery!

acid_flashback - 
Burt Reynoldz -

I sniff.  Even the butthole part of her drawers.  

What do you mean "even"? That's the best part! Phone Post 3.0

lol.

*Bane Voice*

"No one cared who I was, until I put the mask on."

Lastley -
Luncha Libre - 

Been married 13 years

still sniff

See this is my point. My wife (10 yrs) went to the bathroom after we had sex on Saturday. I sniffed her panties that she was wearing when we started fooling around. She walked out and saw me. She asked "Really? What are you 13?" 

I tried to explain that she should take it as a compliment. But, somehow, I'm a weirdo! Lol. Oh well, I still got sex the next day. Just curious if I truly was the only one. Oh and VU for your honesty, fren.

I'll never understand why women assuming we are acting young when we do gross shit. At 13, I never thought about making tea out of crusty panties. That's something fucked up we do as we get older. Phone Post 3.0

I stopped that when I was 26, so 6 years ago. I'm sure I'd do it again if I were horny as fuck and my wife's sister's panties were within reach during a visit. Phone Post 3.0

I like to chew the flavor out of them