OG pick: How will Ghislaine Maxwell “die”?

How will Ghislaine Maxwell “die”?

Murdered by cell mate is my guess. 

Falls down stairs while shackled 

Suislide. It's when you go to a park and sit at the top of the slide then cut your wrists and throat and when you go limp you slide down from all the blood.

1 Like

1 Like

Holding breath. 

Shanked by cellmate. 

1 Like

She's alive right now. 

IMO the only reason she's alive is because she has some encrypted portable HD's with some damning info on them stashed somewhere.

They either force the info out of her and work a great plea, or force it then off her anyways. 

I just saw a judge ordered one of the girl's lawyer to destroy all the evidence they had on epstein a day before Maxwell was apprehended 

After being found strangled, stabbed, beaten and shot she will be found to have died from "COVID 19"

4 Likes

Ya she will die of covid 19 at least officially anyways 

Crushed while toppling a Ron Jeremy statue.

David@accu - After being found strangled, stabbed, beaten and shot she will be found to have died from "COVID 19"

Nailed it

The bed sheet ‘round the neck.   Apparently no can defend.

Richardjohnson81 - 

Ya she will die of covid 19 at least officially anyways 

I was going to say drug overdose but your guess is much better.   It will probably be an "outbreak" in the jail where several end up in the hospital and die.  

shot ten times in the back, stuffed in a duffle bag and rolled into the harbour=  suspected suicide and probable covid-19. 

1 Like

Death by Covid 19... prison outbreak and she will die ‘peacefully’ in hospital...

Remember this post.

1 Like

Poor girl was just trying to do the Gironda neck presses...   

...with 5 45s on each side of the bar.

OD while in custody

"I just saw a judge ordered one of the girl's lawyer to destroy all the evidence they had on epstein a day before Maxwell was apprehended"

What's going on there?