OG Presidential Candidate for 2020! Noneoftheabove

Folks, I present your new USA President in 2020 by an historic landslide victory!!!

ADAM KOKESH

Iraq veteran, freedom fighter, mind altering plant advocate and second amendment advocate.

He is bringing back an old Richard Pryor themed campaign to “vote none of the above”.

Upon winning in 2020 his first action will be an executive order to disolve the Federal Government and step down to become Custodian of the Federal Government. 

His campaign slogan is “Kokesh for Not President”

This is exactly what the US needs!!

Kokeskforpresident.com

#FinallyFree

https://kokeshforpresident.com/

I urge you to support our campaign by not donating any money. 

#MAFA

The platform is simple:

• Declare the federal government of no authority
  • Dissolve or privatize every agency transitioning some functions to the states
  • Liquidate all remaining assets to fund social programs as private charities,
  • Resign the Presidency to become "Custodian of the Federal Government,"
  • and do it all with a single executive order on the very first day in office. 

^LOL at his platform....then below that is this photo....

His Bio:

"Growing up he played sports every season and read numerous books at the encouragement of his parents. His interest in science and technology led him to many science fair victories and NASA's Space Camp. "

I wish libertarians would grow up and embrace reality.

camal -

What’s reality? That the republican ideals are perfect in every way? 

clattymine - 
camal -

That NASA space camp and a love of pot does not qualify you for President. 

jcblass -
clattymine - 
camal -

I think all qualifications have gone out the window based on the most recent presidential election. 

jcblass -
clattymine - 
camal -

I think you’d be surprised....

camal -

Libertarians = the only people left to know about/care about the Constitution.

Sad!

So this guy just wants to make 50 new countries in north america? Also, libertarian is probably the most overused word in the last year.

HurtFeelings - So this guy just wants to make 50 new countries in north america? Also, libertarian is probably the most overused word in the last year.

There would still be a United States country but the majority of legislative and taxing powers would reside in the States.

Please... save your donations for OG gofundme scammers. Kokesh is not asking for your money.

Looney Ronulan Paultard -

Please... save your donations for OG gofundme scammers. Kokesh is not asking for your money.

SFM Agrees!!!

clattymine - 
jcblass -
clattymine - 
camal -

I think all qualifications have gone out the window based on the most recent presidential election. 

Really, last I checked Trump was a successful business man with one of the most elite portfolios of real estate property in the world. He graduated from the Wharton School of Business, with a degree in economics. So yes, Donald Trump is an ivy league educated person, as much as people insist he is a moron or can't even read.

This was one of his first television interviews. I don't think too many 33 year old pot smokers could sit down with Tom Brokow, on national television, and murder an interview like this. Their voices would be trembling and shaking, they would say "ummmmm" every other second...it would be embarassing. 

Great book! Check it out

https://www.amazon.com/Freedom-Adam-Kokesh/dp/1508814775

Sad how the US treats Marines who served admirably.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-iraq-marine/corrected-marines-move-to-discharge-protesting-iraq-vet-idUSN0419998620070605

Tired of phony Soros funded gun ban and pussy hat marches? Tired of a sleeping AG and corrupt congress spending trillions more of your future?

Join a real march... A march for peace with the only antiwar party.

https://original.antiwar.com/danny_sjursen/2018/03/26/the-march-we-need-a-march-for-peace-or-at-least-de-escalation/

Kokesh/Barr 2020