OG Realtors

Seeking advice from the smartest forum on the web. I plan on taking my real estate exam, just received my books and would like to know what route to take getting started? The guideline says it takes about 18 days to complete each course. But this fucking Principles book looks to be a headache. Thanks in advance.

What state are you in? Phone Post 3.0

Get the vocabulary down, flash cards help for that. The tests are much easier when you"speak the language" Phone Post 3.0

Math. Ace the math and your already ahead of the game. Phone Post 3.0

I did mine over the course of 4 weekends.  Like 12 hours a day.  uggggg Was not fun.

In Phone Post 3.0

I'm in CA. Yes the vocabulary is what worries me. I don't want to overwhelm myself with these books. I'm looking for the easiest routes. What book to start with first, etc. I've heard flash cards as mentioned, taking as many practice tests as possible.

Damn BBC kudos to you, i'd like to avoid that lol

Take a ton of practice tests throughout the entire process. It will help get familiar with the terminology. Phone Post 3.0

Barry_BondsMVP - I'm in CA. Yes the vocabulary is what worries me. I don't want to overwhelm myself with these books. I'm looking for the easiest routes. What book to start with first, etc. I've heard flash cards as mentioned, taking as many practice tests as possible.
You haven't done reality before?

The executive producers of Shark Tank have a new show coming, it involves newbie Realtors. I'm the one shooting the Pilot so let me see what I can do. You will be working with the best Realtors and Investors in the market today. Lemme know if your interested Phone Post 3.0

uniquetechnique -
Barry_BondsMVP - I'm in CA. Yes the vocabulary is what worries me. I don't want to overwhelm myself with these books. I'm looking for the easiest routes. What book to start with first, etc. I've heard flash cards as mentioned, taking as many practice tests as possible.
You haven't done reality before?

The executive producers of Shark Tank have a new show coming, it involves newbie Realtors. I'm the one shooting the Pilot so let me see what I can do. You will be working with the best Realtors and Investors in the market today. Lemme know if your interested Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit, take advantage of this OP Phone Post 3.0

Back when I got licensed, I went to a class and over the 6 week coarse they taught all the units etc. At the end of the class they had a two day test prep coarse. I would see if you can attend something like that (the test prep) as very little of the class is relevant to actual real estate work. None of the practical knowledge is terribly difficult to learn, you should be fine! Phone Post 3.0