OG recommended doc: Dear Zachary

Last week I asked you filthy animals for recommendations on documentary films. 

First up on the list is dear zachary. I'm about halfway through and this shit is heart wrenching. Sad for the family, sad for the friends, hate the fucking legal system even more than I already did. 

This bitch killer definitely seems like someone who would be dating an OGer. 

1 Like

I'm pretty sure shes trying to lure the grandparents to a unsupervised meeting so she could whack them too. How is this fucking butter out on bail?

Its fucking ridiculous how much contact these poor people are forced to spend with the cunt who killed their son. 

OP isn't a Faggot

It doesn’t get any warmer.  It’s fucking chilling all the way through. I was fucked up for a solid week or two when I watched it.  Just gutted.  

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - OP isn't a Faggot

Only because I havent met you..... yet!

Stop reading and come back when it's over

Pussy...

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

It doesn’t get any warmer.  It’s fucking chilling all the way through. I was fucked up for a solid week or two when I watched it.  Just gutted.  

Honestly when I read what this was about, I had my doubts because I'm really soft hearted and this shit effects me. But you guys all took the time out of your day to help me out with suggestions. So im gonna watch every single one that I can find. 

Kirik Jr - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - OP isn't a Faggot

Only because I havent met you..... yet!

Haha true!

Onikage - Stop reading and come back when it's over

Pussy...

And this

Best comedy ever 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I refuse to watch it, don't even know what it's about, but I know it's fucked up

Yeah, that one really got to me.  I can't recall the details today, but I remember the ending was so fucked. 

Jesus that was fucking terrible. I would strongly reccom3nd anyone who has a heart not to watch that shit. You fuckers made me cry.

The director was a college roommate and is a good friend of my best friend.  I've met him several times. 

I remember when it happened.  If I hadn't heard about it as it was happening I'm not sure I would believe the story.

1 Like

EFM -

The director was a college roommate and is a good friend of my best friend.  I've met him several times. 

I remember when it happened.  If I hadn't heard about it as it was happening I'm not sure I would believe the story.

It's truly insane! The chain of events that lead up to the sad ending was staggering. Those motherfuckers who let this bitch out on bail should be tarred and feathered. Then shot. 

people always tell me how heartless i am for not rolling the dice on supporting the release of dangerous people back into society

i have zero regrets for my views

2 Likes

HELWIG -

people always tell me how heartless i am for not rolling the dice on supporting the release of dangerous people back into society

i have zero regrets for my views

If someone is a danger to society, you gotta pick the herd over the individual. 

Kirik Jr - 

Jesus that was fucking terrible. I would strongly reccom3nd anyone who has a heart not to watch that shit. You fuckers made me cry.

didn't mean to make you cry my friend...I shed many years watching it too but I'm glad I watched it.

EFM - 

wow that's wile EFM

hope you're well and have made plenty of sous vide egg bites recently!