OG tips N tricks

When it comes to eating at the Y. Not the YMCA I'm talking about the kitty. I will start. I like to make sure I eat at least two slices of bologna before I do it. So if something funny ends up in my mouth I just assume it's some of the bologna that was stuck in my teeth and keep going.

I always put a little tp down in the bowl so that when I start butt blastin the porcelain no doodoo water splashes my testes. 

Although I am just a bear, whenever I join a thread it helps to remind OP that he is a faggot then vote him down.

TheBearStare - Although I am just a bear, whenever I join a thread it helps to remind OP that he is a faggot then vote him down.

This is good advice! Thanks woodland friend!

always poop before anal

Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow

Kwang - If you are going to shit in the wilderness try to bring toilet paper or a toilet paper alternative.

"Toilet paper alternative"

you mean leaves?

OP is wise beyond his years

Counter-clockwise swirl FTW. 

scrambull -
Kwang - If you are going to shit in the wilderness try to bring toilet paper or a toilet paper alternative.

you mean leaves?

I personally use clumps of hair, or dryer lint

KICK - When it comes to eating at the Y. Not the YMCA I'm talking about the kitty. I will start. I like to make sure I eat at least two slices of bologna before I do it. So if something funny ends up in my mouth I just assume it's some of the bologna that was stuck in my teeth and keep going.

I laughed at this like a retard. 

I scoop out peanut butter with the back of the spoon only, then spread it around. No peanut butter left in the spoon... but I always stick it back in and scoop out a big hunk to eat straight anyway.

Jhay -
scrambull -

you mean leaves?

Does it matter whose hair?

Icy Mike -

I scoop out peanut butter with the back of the spoon only, then spread it around. No peanut butter left in the spoon... but I always stick it back in and scoop out a big hunk to eat straight anyway.

Not eating the whole jar at once.

you are like a little babby.

Anime GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Willie Makitt - OP is wise beyond his years
Never brush your teeth then eat it. Trust me.

BeanMann -
Jhay -
scrambull -

you mean leaves?

Does it matter whose hair?

nah

I pour a little baby powder on my underwear and slingshot it onto my balloon knot every morning.

*also the taint.

Phuckles - I pour a little baby powder on my underwear and slingshot it onto my balloon knot every morning.

Try mentholated gold bond. It's better than coffee. 

scrambull -
Phuckles - I pour a little baby powder on my underwear and slingshot it onto my balloon knot every morning.

Try mentholated gold bond. It's better than coffee. 

That's actually what I use. It's very, very nice.