OG, TME about gaining lean mass.

Bobby Lupo -
Firemansam - Dont afraid of animal fats either. Fatty cuts not only taste better but are loaded with calories.

Also yolks or gtfo Phone Post 3.0

Egg whites and boring chicken breasts are for girls. 

Whole egg and thighs

Fuck yes. 6 whole eggs a day here. One of the most nutrient dense food available. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, gents, thank you! Taking notes!

How do you guys do your eggs? Hard-boiled? Phone Post 3.0

SpaceWizard - Awesome, gents, thank you! Taking notes!

How do you guys do your eggs? Hard-boiled? Phone Post 3.0

Poached, fried, boiled, in a fritatta 

My breakfast

6 whole eggs scrambled
Big ass bowl of oats with chopped banana and strawberries mixed in a big ass table spoon of nutella. Phone Post 3.0

Right on, I can definitely get used to that, I love eggs. Phone Post 3.0

For sure, many thanks to everyone! Phone Post 3.0

Pics? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

i hovered around 165 for a long time, unable to put on more muscle. i would try going higher on the calories, but i have a tiny appetite and just could not sustain force feeding myself for more than a few days.

finally, kept it simple, bought some protien powder (just good ol whey, nothing fancy), bought a shaker thingy (blender is too time consuming and leads to me being too lazy to whip shit up), and now drink a scoop in the morning (RIGHT when i wake up) with milk, and a scoop at night (RIGHT before bed) with milk. kept the rest of my diet the same.

i have since been putting on pure muscle ridiculously fast. like a pound a week, no shit. im holding steady now at 176 and the same bodyfat percentage (somewhere between 9 and 12 %).

work out only bodyweight upper body with a push and a pull day once a week and with a dumbell circuit for lower body once a week.

all that being said, i dunno if my advice is sound for the OP necessarily, but someone may end up benefiting. always thought protein was not necessarily the key and that i just needed more raw calories, but that turned out not to be the case.

if i bought a bar and rack and got into a serious squat and dead routine im sure i would get bigger than i even want to be fast.

owlfeeder - i hovered around 165 for a long time, unable to put on more muscle. i would try going higher on the calories, but i have a tiny appetite and just could not sustain force feeding myself for more than a few days.

finally, kept it simple, bought some protien powder (just good ol whey, nothing fancy), bought a shaker thingy (blender is too time consuming and leads to me being too lazy to whip shit up), and now drink a scoop in the morning (RIGHT when i wake up) with milk, and a scoop at night (RIGHT before bed) with milk. kept the rest of my diet the same.

i have since been putting on pure muscle ridiculously fast. like a pound a week, no shit. im holding steady now at 176 and the same bodyfat percentage (somewhere between 9 and 12 %).

work out only bodyweight upper body with a push and a pull day once a week and with a dumbell circuit for lower body once a week.

all that being said, i dunno if my advice is sound for the OP necessarily, but someone may end up benefiting. always thought protein was not necessarily the key and that i just needed more raw calories, but that turned out not to be the case.

if i bought a bar and rack and got into a serious squat and dead routine im sure i would get bigger than i even want to be fast.
Someones spiking your protien shakes with Test E and Trenbolone brah Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - "always thought protein was not necessarily the key and that i just needed more raw calories, but that turned out not to be the case. "

not to be a war torn charlie here but that actually 100% turned out to be the case. you're ingesting an extra 600 cals a day sir
Dis.

Your body cant gain weight without surplus calories. Law of thermodynamics and all that.

You cant create energy from nothing. That is a law of the universe. Phone Post 3.0

Should I eat on my days off the same way I would on a day I work out? Phone Post 3.0

SpaceWizard - Should I eat on my days off the same way I would on a day I work out? Phone Post 3.0

No eat fewer carbs/cals on off days.

Res ipsa loquitar - 

"Teach me how to put on my muscles,"

Lift heavy. Eat more. Get Husky fat, cut fat.

This. Lean gains are a pipe dream.

VTFU everyone, thanks! Phone Post 3.0

1 gram protein for every lb you weigh. Go buy a big bag of whey Phone Post 3.0

Really, a gram daily for every pound I weigh? Phone Post 3.0

TheHound -
SpaceWizard - Should I eat on my days off the same way I would on a day I work out? Phone Post 3.0

Or don't. Really doesnt matter. Your body doesn't calculate calories daily its constantly going through anabolic and catabolic stages. Nutrient timing means little to nothing. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow -
TheHound - 

This guy

This guy here

Don't listen to him
Hehe Phone Post 3.0

Clean, lean mass only happens for noobs. If you want to get bigger, you should concentrate on getting stronger first (dead, bench, OHP, Squat, pullup, dip) for 3 months. Then when you've made improvements to your strength, start working volume 4x10 for each exercise, 2 exersicses per body partkind of shit, train each muscle group 2x a week. After a couple of months of that an eating like a savage, then you cut the carbs, lower the weight, hit the cardio and worry about your abs and bicep peaks as you get ready for prime time summer beach season. 

Ya heard