OG Water Fast Challenge - The Not Breakfast Club

170 to 156 in just under 13 days (12d, 16h)

1 Like

Updated.

Updated.

@Videodrome Morning weigh in update…

day 1 - 223.7
day 2 - 221.5
day 3 - 219.2
day 4 - 217.2
day 5 - 215.4 (today)

Been taking in around a gallon of fluid a day, some light exercise (walks, driving range yesterday). Belly is noticeably smaller. Hunger has gone way down from a couple nights ago.

3 Likes

Hi dudes, I am inactive since last night. My streak ended at 6 Days but very happy to once again fit in all these clothes :slight_smile:

1 Like

160 to 152 in 6 days here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Videodrome update:
Day 0: 238.6
Day 1: 235.8
Day 2: 233.0
Day 3: 230.6
Day 4: 229.6
Day 5: 228.0
Day 6: 226.4
Day 7: 224.6
Day 8: 223.8
Day 9: 222.8
Day 10: 220.8

Day 11, 3 days to go!
Feel good but tired today as was more active than usual yesterday.
Nothing strenuous that was making me sweat but more like very light cardio all day.

I’ll do my final numbers when I get to Day 14 but it’s 18lb lost as of now.

6 Likes

Mindblowing…ever thought of writing a book?

Awesome! You’re almost there. That’s some serious weight you’ve lost too.

5 Likes

Thanks man and yeah it’s pretty crazy - I had more to lose than most here though who were starting lower than my target weight lol!

I was 248 when I started eating healthy and was 238 when I started fasting, so in total I’ve shifted 28lbs, 18 of it from the fasting alone.

I said earlier in the thread I’ve been taking front/side photos every other day and it’s pretty trippy flicking through them watching my belly get smaller!

Still got some to go as I wanna hit 200lbs but I’ll hopefully drop a few more by Day 14 then carry on losing what’s left with exercise and and getting back to the healthy diet I was on before.

4 Likes

69 hours, I’m out. Not even any reason for it, I felt fine. Not hungry, cravings weren’t crazy.

Oh well, will continue to eat healthily I guess.

Anyone thinking of caving in around the same time as me be warned, you will regret it.

3 Likes

If you weren’t hungry and the cravings weren’t too bad - why did you quit?

1 Like

nice

1 Like

Just enjoy having dinner with my family. Figured eat a healthy meal at night with them and still lose weight but be happier.

I will add my wife deffo wasn’t down with the fasting thing.

3 Likes

Updated.

2 Likes

Updated

1 Like

Updated.

1 Like

Its really hard to get family’s on board with fasting. Your wife and kids dont want to eat supper and feel guilty while you starve.

My kid hated it and my GF did too.

2 Likes

This is 100% the truth. I wish my week at work would’ve been more low key but it is what it is. Loving the 24 hr fast every other day so far.

3 Likes

giphy