OG weed connoisseurs - need assistance

Wife likes to vape weed to sleep and for sexy time. She's heard about the vaping risks recently released in the news. 

Are there others ways to take weed in that doesn't involve smoking it. What was your experience and how easy was it to dose. She's small, low fat, and not a heavy user so she needs to dose low.

Vape cartridges are not the same as vaping the actual bud from what I understand.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

Eat that shit

Edibles work best for sleepy time and  visting pound town.

Vaping actual bud is not the same thing. Just make sure you got a good vape that doesn't off gas nasty shit and you are good to go. 

Altofsky -

Vape cartridges are not the same as vaping the actual bud from what I understand.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

This is true.  The cartridges/oils always weirded me out. You're smoking some highly processed extract that's produced with who knows what chemicals.  Heating up the actual plant and smoking the vapor it produces is much more natural.

Or just do edibles. Depending on tolerance, 5-10mg should be enough for a minor high. It can take 45-60mins to start having an effect, usually peaks between hours 2-4 and then starts to wear off.

Get her a Pax.   It makes clean vapor.  It's portable and easy to hide.  It's has an apple vibe, like if Apple made vapes it would look like this.

There are cheaper options, but she should love the pax.  If she's a hard core smoker, get her a volcano.  The pax won't cut it.

Most people who like bud don't like edibles.  It's a different high.

You can vape flower instead of the filled carts. Pax is a popular flower vape. Also there are dab pens that allow you to vape wax, shatter etc. I think the latest Pax can do those too.

Edibles are always easy too. 

Another vote for the Pax 3. 

the guys saying Pax are on the right track

a good convention/convection vape for flower vaping is the way to go.  No variables as to what is inside the oil you are inhaling.  No variables as to the delivery device for the most.  

Grow or buy your buds and the grind them up and throw them into a flower vape.  Its the perfect solution.

Edibles can be tough for some people to handle and they can last longer than you might be comfortable with.  

Try the pax, davinci IQ (my favourite), also arizer makes excellent and affordable products, so look at their Air and Solo 2.   

My buddy makes my vape carts. I've watched him make them, so I feel cool with it. 

Other than that, ehhhhh...I don't know. 

Probably vaping flower. Fuck it though. I'm a blunt smoker til I die. 

TIL I DIE 

of cancer probably 

^ lol

my cousin is the largest producer in Canada. He throws shit at me all the time but I never use it. 

Hate the way it makes my head feel. 

I've been trying to find a Pax3 locally

Get an Arizer Solo 2 if it's going to be in house use. Better then the pax in every way and basically zero maintenence. Pax beats it in portability but that's it.

It's cheaper, it has an all glass pathway, build quality is absolutely solid, better battery life. 

Look it up. 

Any Arizer product is top quality. 

Isn't the Solo 2 herb only?

Just vape wax or rosin instead of oil carts. 

You could make your own 'firecracker' edibles. Really simple and potent and it's easy to dose them.

The Pax 3 will only do their pods for concentrate. If you don't care about that then it's a good choice. I have a Pax 2 and like it a lot. 

If you don't care about it being portable, any enail controller and New Vape Flowerpot. No one can defend. I've brought even the most hard core stoners to their knees with that thing. 

PatK - 

Isn't the Solo 2 herb only?

yep

SS is correct.  The Solo 2 is tops for in house use (because its not stealthy).  The thing is a frickin tank and battery life the best Ive ever seen.  Probably the best bang for your buck. 

I have a davinci IQ as well for stealth.  Battery sucks horsecock but the device when its charged and working is top notch

KungFuCow - 

The Pax 3 will only do their pods for concentrate. If you don't care about that then it's a good choice. I have a Pax 2 and like it a lot. 

If you don't care about it being portable, any enail controller and New Vape Flowerpot. No one can defend. I've brought even the most hard core stoners to their knees with that thing. 

that flowerpot looks frickin awesome.  Never seen it before.   Looks like a dab rig lol