Ogawa VS Fedor:::::::::: Who Wins?

????????????

the DUH files

I'm going to go ahead and pick Ogawa. Oh, wait, you meant in a fight didn't you?

The only two that have a descent chance with Fedor right now are Mino (who is looking like he could def. beat Fedor) and Crocop by punchers chance I think.

But Mino is the only real threat and hopefully we'll see their epic rematch in the final.

I don't think anyone has a decent chance to beat Fedor right now.

mino has a chance

crocop would get killed

randleman obviously would have a chance (I still don't know how fedor survived that slam), but one mistake and he's done too

the list of names is very short...

Nog could do it, he's full of surprises.
If Randleman couldn't do it then i def. don't see Ogawa do it. However i haven't seen him use his full potential so maybe there is something about him we don't know about yet?

Yeah, Fedor looks amazing now. But everyone in the last roundup has a chance. Unbeatable dudes look unbeatable until...whoops...the upset happens and they are beat up. Then the downgrading and "overrated" threads begin.

When will people learn with this "no one else has a chance" stuff?

Prof.

Minotauro has a chance but here's the difference:

Minotauro looks technically awesome and has a strong chin. But we've seen him shut down(Ricco) and shut down and beat down(Fedor)

Fedor looks brutal and overwhelming. We've seen him frustated(Arona) unable to finish(Schilt) and hurt one time(Fujita) But no matter what is thrown at him, he comes back and just assaults people.

I had Minotauro the first time, but after seeing Fedor go through Coleman and Randleman the way he did, I must pick him to take the rematch.

fedor is a car wreck for anybody who fights him right now.

fedor is a bad man.

Woohoo! I'm putting a 1000 down on Ogawa, baby! He's former Olympic Judo Champ, and has many years of professional wrestling experience. I'm sure he's learnt many catch wrestling hooks.

Are you serious?

Ogawa would win a judo match...that's his only prayer.

"Are you serious? "

Come on, no.

prof -  Yeah, Fedor looks amazing now. But everyone in the last roundup has a chance. Unbeatable dudes look unbeatable until...whoops...the upset happens and they are beat up. Then the downgrading and "overrated" threads begin.  

Wow. What a profound statement from 8 years ago.

"Unbeatable dudes look unbeatable until...whoops, the upset happens and they're beat, then the downgrading and "overrated" threads begin.

D241 - 
prof -  Yeah, Fedor looks amazing now. But everyone in the last roundup has a chance. Unbeatable dudes look unbeatable until...whoops...the upset happens and they are beat up. Then the downgrading and "overrated" threads begin.  

"Unbeatable dudes look unbeatable until...whoops, the upset happens and they're beat, then the downgrading and "overrated" threads begin.

How on earth did you find this thread?

orcus - 
D241 - 

How on earth did you find this thread?

I got some skills. Later on when I have more free time I'll try to dig up some other ones.

It's fun seeing old stuff and old topics.

Auzzie - 
D241 - 

here's some advice:

live in the present, brotha

You of all people, have NO business quoting what you quoted.

Lol at living in the present. I'll do that and wait for another Fedor thread started by you lol.

Those who were around to know, know.

Those who werent?

Who cares?

Helwig, cool to see you were just a mud namer back then, and now are a green.

where were you in your trainings at the time of this thread?