Ogawa vs Leko was not a work.

Randleman has worked for Zero One as Mark Coleman's tag team partner. According to Dave Meltzer, both are very good workers, especially considering their total lack of experience and training. Meltzer also noted that he was surprised that WWE had not made an effort to sign Randleman. Hence, he is a known worker. That said, I don't believe that any of his shoot fights were "worked shoots".

Ogawa on the other hand ...

That was undeniable proof?!

Randleman has never done works, doing pro wrasslin is not the same as working fights

The problem is 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt PRIDE has passed off fake fights as real to promote Japanese fighters. I don't think any non-institutionalized forum members dispute that Takada-Coleman was the very definition of a "worked" fight. And if they would do it once...

another problem is that there is definitive proof that PRIDE has tried to get opponents for Ogawa to throw the fight, Big Daddy Goodridge admitted as much a couple months ago in FCF

"It's not about being Japanese! Leko is not Japanese. There are plenty of Japanese fighters who have never been accused of works. "

so but when work accusations are thrown, they are thrown at the japanese.

Why don't you get it, you new age warrior?

Then Feder vs Coleman must have been a work. Coleman didn't even attempt to get out of the armbar.

Leko was just not expecting to get hit by a judo guy. I dont think the punch did any damage, but it was enough to knock him down, where Ogawa could easily dominate.

Why do you guys hate japanese fighters so much?

I thought the takada coleman fight was a fluke, but it looked real. Coleman has no submission defence.

I knew people were going to be calling work as soon as I saw this fight.

Ridiculous.

so but when work accusations are thrown, they are thrown at the japanese.It is simply that Japanese organizations perform works and semi-works on a scale that dwarfs any other country in the world. It is Big Daddy saying that he was asked to do a work (against Ogawa). It is Coleman confirming that he did a work. It is countless Pancrase guys coming forward to confirm doing works. Should I go on?Why do you guys hate japanese fighters so much?Stop it, ass. No one here hates Japanese fighters.

I thought the takada coleman fight was a fluke, but it looked real. Coleman has no submission defence.There goes your credibility. Coleman admitted that it was a work.

Lebanner was taken down and finished in seconds in his MMA match, and he's better than Leko. Though at least he didn't get outstruck on his feet by his opponent.

Why don't you get it, you new age warrior?I don't get it because I don't buy it (that this is based on dislike of Japanese). I think the idea is absurd.I know for a fact that I like the Japanese, I like Japanese fighters, and I don't play national favorites during fights.And I thought this fight was fishy. Not as fishy as Tamura/Yoshida, but fishy.I can understand how a Japanophile might find this offensive, but I'm just being honest.