OGC presents: Tri-State Grappling Championship

After hosting SEVEN competitive, fun, and organized competitions here in Ohio, we have decided to take the OGC on the road! 

The OGC presents:
Tri-State Grappling Championships
Saturday, January 17th, 2009
http://ohiograpplingchallenge.com/ogc8info.html

This will be our first time taking an OGC event outside Ohio, and we could not be more excited!  The competition will be held at Randall K. Cooper High School.  This high school is BRAND NEW, and will provide a great atmosphere for competitors in attendance from all over the Kentucky, Ohio, & Indiana tri-state area! 

This venue is only:
15 minutes from Cincinnati, OH
1 hour from Dayton, OH
1 hour from Lexington, KY
1 hour from Louisville, KY
2 hours from Columbus, OH
2 hours from Indianapolis, IN
3.5 hours from Toledo, OH
3.5 hours from Knoxville, TN
4 hours from Nashville, TN

So you can see that this location is so centrally located to some of the TOP BJJ & Submission Grappling gym in the region.  We are anticipating a large turn-out!

Also, for the FIRST TIME we are accepting Pre-Registrations!!!  People wanted to know when this option would be available, and now it is here. It is a very simple process, will save you some money, and allow you to hit the weigh-in scales just a little sooner!  Just go to the “Pre-Registration link” on the following page: http://ohiograpplingchallenge.com/ogc8info.html  (will be posted Nov.30 th)

Here is the medal we will be awarding.  It is a custom 2.5" polished dicast medal:

Check back on our website for more information in the coming weeks regarding this event.  It is likely going to be the largest BJJ & Submission Grappling event to hit the area!!!

Dustin Ware
Ohio Grappling Challenge LLC,
www.ohiograpplingchallenge.com
dustin@ohiograpplingchallenge.com

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT...I have competed several times for Dustin and the events are always run smoothly.

Brandon Fracassi

Thanks Brandon!

Hope you guys are able to make it to this or one of our future events.

I am sure i will see you at the Arnold as well.

Keep training, and I will see you soon!

- Dustin

ttt