OG'er becomes Motivational Weight Loss Speaker

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=snake+juice

Ive lost 30 pounds in 3 months thanks to Cole's methods.  Im about to be below 200 for the first time in my adult life at age 43.  

Cole is a fuckin wildcard lol but Snake Diet and Snake Juice are legit.   

I was 238 on Jan 20th and 204 this Saturday. 

tj tapper -

Ive lost 30 pounds in 3 months thanks to Cole's methods.  Im about to be below 200 for the first time in my adult life at age 43.  

Cole is hilarious. "HEY FATTY!"

Ooooh tell me more about this "snake oil" that this salesman is pushing. It sounds innovative and trustworthy already!

I like Cole. He's got a lot of great info and he's way more well-read than many would give him credit for.

I understand his schtick and he's gone into why he's so over-the-top with it many times. However, it gets tiresome after a while.

His biggest problem is he can't communicate worth a shit. I don't mean his schtick, either - I mean he's pretty lousy at expressing ideas in such a way that they should be easily understood. I've watched videos of his where I knew the point he was trying to make while he was making it and still ended up confused on what he was trying to say.

Good on him for offering so much info for free, though. I know multiple people that have used his methods with great success.

cyberc92 - 

Man, every time I see this guy I wonder, why has no one brought him to teh OG?

Freaky_Hibiki - Ooooh tell me more about this "snake oil" that this salesman is pushing. It sounds innovative and trustworthy already!

It's about fasting and he gives all his information away for free.

He sells an electrolyte powder, which he tells you that you don't need and how to cheaply make yourself. He gets donations on youtube videos, as well as youtube ad revenue. I think he recently started accepting donations for 1-on-1 phone calls, letting you choose the price. He's coached a shitload of people via direct message & such at no cost.

Wiggy -

I like Cole. He's got a lot of great info and he's way more well-read than many would give him credit for.

I understand his schtick and he's gone into why he's so over-the-top with it many times. However, it gets tiresome after a while.

His biggest problem is he can't communicate worth a shit. I don't mean his schtick, either - I mean he's pretty lousy at expressing ideas in such a way that they should be easily understood. I've watched videos of his where I knew the point he was trying to make while he was making it and still ended up confused on what he was trying to say.

Good on him for offering so much info for free, though. I know multiple people that have used his methods with great success.

Ya he has a lot of 10 min vids that could be two min vids.   

A lot of people with a lot of knowledge have trouble getting it down to one idea.  Easily sidetracked into a rant about something else and then take forever to come back to the idea he was trying to get out in the first place. 

tj tapper - 
Wiggy -

Ya he has a lot of 10 min vids that could be two min vids.   

A lot of people with a lot of knowledge have trouble getting it down to one idea.  Easily sidetracked into a rant about something else and then take forever to come back to the idea he was trying to get out in the first place. 

It's not just that, though. In an effort to make things easier to understand, he often ends up putting things in terms that make them completely incorrect.

For example, he had a video where he was over-eating a huge meal of meat only - something like 4-5lbs of red meat. And he was trying to explain on how grossly over-consuming protein and force the body into gluconeogenesis - the process by which the body converts protein into (eventually) glycogen and stores it.

This simulates what happens when you (over) consume carbs and end up storing excess glycogen.

Well, instead of trying to break the explanation down so that it could be more easily understood, he kept saying out force feeding yourself too much protein will carb you up...and how if you don't want to eat carbs, you can still "carb up" by eating a bunch of meat.

I understand the parallel he's trying to make because I understood the physiological process going in. But the way he explained it was simply just incorrect.

And he does that sorta thing often.

Freaky_Hibiki - Ooooh tell me more about this "snake oil" that this salesman is pushing. It sounds innovative and trustworthy already!

It’s literally just salt water dude 

tj tapper - 

Fucking well done dude. Standing fucking ovation.

I'm down 11lbs since the lockdown just with diet and exercise. Was pushing 200, which isn't huge for my frame, but still far from ideal. The spare tire is real. But not for long.

Thanks for the motivation and keep fucking killing it.

Darth Potato -
Freaky_Hibiki - Ooooh tell me more about this "snake oil" that this salesman is pushing. It sounds innovative and trustworthy already!

It’s literally just salt water dude 

Lemon flavored salt/potassium water with apple cider vinegar. 

Snake Juice Recipe is:

2L water

1 teaspoon Potassium Cloride (No Salt)

1 Teaspoon Baking Soda

1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt

1/2 Teaspoon Food Grade Epson Salt (optional, but I put it in)

Altofsky - 
tj tapper - 

Fucking well done dude. Standing fucking ovation.

I'm down 11lbs since the lockdown just with diet and exercise. Was pushing 200, which isn't huge for my frame, but still far from ideal. The spare tire is real. But not for long.

Thanks for the motivation and keep fucking killing it.

Thanks buddy!  Keep it going too!

tj tapper -

Snake Juice Recipe is:

2L water

1 teaspoon Potassium Cloride (No Salt)

1 Teaspoon Baking Soda

1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt

1/2 Teaspoon Food Grade Epson Salt (optional, but I put it in)

Only do 1 teaspoon of No Salt a day unless you want kidney failure.

If he started using a swear jar in the morning, it'd end up looking like the public storage unit in Breaking Bad by the end of the day