og'er blackmailed via snapchat

Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 12.09.51 PM

ATHENS, Ohio – Prosecutors describe a twisted plot involving sex, social media, and blackmail at Ohio University. Now one student is facing felony charges.

Prosecutors say Dorian Graham, 19, posed as a female to get another male student to send him naked photos, and then Graham used those photos to blackmail the victim into sex.

“‘She’ began to flirt with him, and got to the point in which they sent naked pictures to each other over Snapchat,” said Athens County Prosecutor Keller Blackburn.

Snapchat is a social media app that promises to delete messages a few seconds after you send them, but that’s enough time to snap a screen-grab photo, which is what Blackburn says Graham did. According to court records obtained by 10TV, on September 23rd, Graham, still posing as a female, contacted the victim and asked him to look on Instagram, a social media site for sharing photos and videos. They say the victim saw the pictures/video that he had sent to Graham posted online. They say he begged Graham to take them down.

“The ‘female’ then alleges that unless he engages in sexual conduct with a third party male, that she’s going to leave it up and add all of his friends to this post,” said Blackburn. “So she extorts him to engage in sexual conduct with a male, in order to take these photos down.”

Prosecutors say Graham was playing two roles in this scheme: the female blackmailer and the third party male the victim would have sex with.

Is that what Frank Gallagher really did to the OG mod?

I kid.

If only he had let him off that easy.

first off you must be a grade A moron to send nudes of yourself to someone you never met before. second you could threaten to put my nudes up on billboards outside my church, office, kids school and i'm still not going to engage in the ghey. 

pharochuck - 

first off you must be a grade A moron to send nudes of yourself to someone you never met before. second you could threaten to put my nudes up on billboards outside my church, office, kids school and i'm still not going to engage in the ghey. 

And when taking dick pics, don't include your fucking face, or that shitty tribal tattoo your friends promised you didn't look stupid.

pharochuck -

The OGers are doing it wrong then.

Nudes all day! Phone Post 3.0

Kneeblock -
pharochuck -

Care to test that frendo? Send the nudes and let's see how long you hold out. Phone Post 3.0
lol. Fuck that shit. What's more embarrassing? Some people seeing your junk or now on national news having blown a guy? That guy was already down for teh ghey and just needed a slight push Phone Post 3.0

I don't need snapchat to suck some dong

urban culture.

Wat.

http://i.imgur.com/djztOas.gif Phone Post