OGer Filmed in Racist Rant

Which OGer is this?

A San Francisco tech CEO was filmed leveling a racist rant against an Asian family at a California restaurant

Katie Canales 

2 hours ago

• The CEO of a San Francisco tech startup was caught on camera aiming a racist rant at an Asian family at a California restaurant over the July Fourth weekend.
  • Solid8 CEO Michael Lofthouse can be seen and heard saying "Trump's gonna f--- you" and "you f------ Asian piece of s---."
  • One of the family members posted the one-minute video on Instagram with a caption describing the experience.
  • "The surfacing of racists is so prevalent right now, even in such an ethnically/culturally diverse and liberal state like California, because Trump HIMSELF uses his position to incite racial tension and to promote aggression towards POC, foreigners, and immigrants," Jordan Chan wrote.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

The CEO of a San Francisco tech company leveled a racist attack at an Asian family while dining in an outdoor area of a California restaurant over the Fourth of July weekend.

Michael Lofthouse of Solid8, an IT firm based in the Bay Area, was filmed on camera by one of the family members, Jordan Chan, at the Lucia restaurant at the Bernardus Lodge and Spa in Carmel Valley near Monterey. He apparently began his offensive remarks before Chan even started filming — you can hear her say "say it again. Oh, now you're shy?"

"Trump's gonna f--- you," Lofthouse is then filmed remarking before saying the family needs to leave. He then says "you f------ Asian piece of s---."

4 Likes

Oops, said the quiet part out loud.

2 Likes

It’s amazing how fucking stupid people are.  How many times does this have to happen before people get it?

1 Like

What's his gofundme

1 Like

I’m white & way sick of being painted the bad guy in the media everyday.  But these dumb fucks just keep on making it worse.  Shut the fuck up.  Lol just shut up.

OP is so worried about a racist conversation in the US. Meanwhile, millions of Uighurs are locked up in his country.

3 Likes

Dude sat there for a minute thinking about it, and his ego couldn't take it. I don't even fault him for that. It's that he had time to think about what he wanted to say and he still went racist. He could've gone crude and vulgar and it wouldn't have been that bad. But he had to go "go back to where you came from." He gave her what she wanted on a silver plate. idiot.

NiteProwleR - 

What's his gofundme

he doesn't have one but the waitress who kicked him out does.

Ruprecht -

OP is so worried about a racist conversation in the US. Meanwhile, millions of Uighurs are locked up in his country.

meh

dudes a douche regardless of chinese genocide

Part 2 here: https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/OGer-Filmed-in-Racist-Rant-pt2:2834454?pc=1

The server defaulted to being an baseball umpire

Drunk

1 Like

I read he was a Brit. I thought they were supposed to be gentlemanly. LOL.

One bad decision can end a career. I hope I never get so worked up about something that I get racial and someone happens to record it.

Katsumoto - I read he was a Brit. I thought they were supposed to be gentlemanly. LOL.

One bad decision can end a career. I hope I never get so worked up about something that I get racial and someone happens to record it.

Chelsea fan, more than likely.

Girl has a heck of a beard!

While in the right, that waitress was annoying 

What was the lead up?

Why does context not matter to people?

Guy was waaay off tbh, Trump isnt going to fuck her, hes going to grab er by the pussy!

CaptainWoody - 

What was the lead up?

Why does context not matter to people?

Heard the family had been singing happy birthday. Maybe they were mispronouncing the words or somehow mangling the Queen's language, and it angered him?