OGer found guilty in BLM Shooting

This news is a bit old, but there was a lot of talk here about this when it went down. I thought it might be nice to follow up on the topic.

Allen Scarsella shot 5 Black men at a BLM vigil on November 23rd, 2015. He was convicted on charges of felony first degree assault and rioting.

Prosecutors revealed several of Scarsella's racist videos and text messages leading up to the incident during their cross examination of Scarsella. His comments included, inviting a friend to target practice for "when we have to shoot black people," baiting Black people by displaying a Confederate flag on this gun handle ("that way we can tempt a chimp to chimp out and shoot him"), and telling his girlfriend that "smelly Brown people should just gas themselves."

Scarsella showed up to a BLM protest with his friends. When a confrontation ensued, Scarsella and friends left, but were pursued by a group of BLM supporters. As the pursuit was broken off, Scarsella and his group hurled racial epithets. The pursuers moved in on Scarsella's group and he opened fire.

Scarsella is facing up to 19 years in prison.

A racist shot some racists and now he's behind bars. Win win. 

good for that faggot

and

hopefully the 5 BLMers have some permanent damage from the shots

2 sets of low lives

How do you know he was an OGer

theINFAMOUScarpe -

shooter was white and OP is not white...that's how

TryhardNobody -

Well that's bullshit. Isn't that the video where they chased him and attacked him? Racist assholes vs racist assholes. It's a wash

This, fuck all racist

Sounds everyone in the situation was a violent asshole

That's BS. I don't care how much shit he talked, he was attacked by animals and has every right to defend himself. 

TryhardNobody - 

Well that's bullshit. Isn't that the video where they chased him and attacked him? Racist assholes vs racist assholes. It's a wash

Yes, that's it. In the video some dude was talking about they chased him down and pretty much cornered him iirc.

Regardless of his intentions of going there, THEY started it, chased him away and then he fired on them.

The guy is a racist, I get it but that means nothing in this case. Or shouldn't matter anyway.

I called Scarsella an OGer because there was overwhelming support on here for what he did.

ABCTT Mr Lea -
theINFAMOUScarpe -

Anytime there is a racist white guy, the leftists here label him an OGer. I guess they like to post on racist sites.

Ask them about stormfront if you don't believe me, they love that place. From what I've learned from them, it's a bunch of leftists "trolling" each other.

Makes sense

TrickedYa -

That's BS. I don't care how much shit he talked, he was attacked by animals and has every right to defend himself. 

Ya I'm seeing it that way . Trouble started , they left ,they were pursued, they retreated, if they just went about shooting blacks indiscriminately it would be one thing . Doesn't make him a good person , doesn't make him less racist.

ABCTT Mr Lea -
RonnieF'nPickering! -
TryhardNobody - 

Yes, that's it. In the video some dude was talking about they chased him down and pretty much cornered him iirc.

Regardless of his intentions of going there, THEY started it, chased him away and then he fired on them.

The guy is a racist, I get it but that means nothing in this case. Or shouldn't matter anyway.

I see your point, but you can't antagonize people either in an attempt to "freely" shoot them. It was premeditated to try and kill someone. Society is better without him.

sticks and stones broseph.

lots of case law that allows for fightings word and incitement.

they'd have to prove his speech to blm was not covered ny the 1a, aka he incited them to violence...