og'ers at cal state bakersfield

Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 11.34.52 AM Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 11.34.45 AM

Screen Shot 2014-11-11 at 10.42.44 AM

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. – Some alleged illegal sexual activity at Cal State University Bakersfield is getting the campus talking after the university’s newspaper published a racy article this week.

It’s believed that students may have used the Walter W. Stiern Library for something other than book-browsing, as it became a hot spot to hook-up via Craigslist ads.

“We uncovered three separate ads and they were each soliciting sex.” said CSUB Runner Opinion Editor Robin Gracia.

The newspaper claims the men’s bathroom on the fourth floor of the library has been the spot where male students have allegedly met for casual sexual encounters through a hole between two restroom stalls.

“The fact that it’s in public, I’m not ok with that,” said student Nicolas Moreno.

“It’s quite disturbing and am disgusted knowing somebody is capable of doing that on campus,” said one student who did not want to be identified.

The story sent shock waves through the campus.

“I’ve seen homosexual couples in the past, and wasn’t comfortable with it, so for me to walk into the restroom, trying to do my business, I don’t think I’d be comfortable with that either,” said Moreno.

Campus police told the paper that any sexual activity in the restroom is illegal. However, administrators weren’t aware of the recent situation.

“It seems it had skimmed under the radar for quite some time, until our piece came out and now they are on top of it,” said Gracia.

The maintenance department covered the hole with a metal plate in recent weeks, but 23 ABC found that someone had taken out the screws and removed the plate on one side of the stall.

I have never used a Glory Hole (either way) ALLEDGEDLY....however, that does not look like an area I would like to shove my cock thru, I don't care what or who is waiting on the other side.

“It seems it had skimmed under the radar for quite some time, until our piece came out and now they are on top of it"

Did it ever!

I go there. This has been known about for quite a while lol. Surprised it didn't make it to the OG sooner. Phone Post 3.0

lol at an OG size dick fitting in that hole. UG maybe

kayNEIN - I go there. This has been known about for quite a while lol. Surprised it didn't make it to the OG sooner. Phone Post 3.0

cut yourself? you should line the hole with duct tape... so i hear...

kayNEIN - I go there. This has been known about for quite a while lol. Surprised it didn't make it to the OG sooner. Phone Post 3.0

Not as many OG'ers frequent the UG as you may think.

Romance is dead

microbiologynerd -

Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 11.34.52 AM Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 11.34.45 AM

Screen Shot 2014-11-11 at 10.42.44 AM

Where did you hear about this, MCB? Phone Post 3.0

That's 30 minutes from where I live. I need to ask a friend about this. Phone Post 3.0

No black dudes must ever go there. Phone Post 3.0