OGers in Colombia - Be Careful

Your so gangster bro…so tuff…so hard…cuck! LOL

visiting the wifes family. First time in Pereira, bought a condo there. Wife was there taking care of her sister who is prego.

1 Like

I love Pereira. Best city in Colombia IMO. Most chill and generally safe city in Colombia. How long are you here for?

2 Likes

Nobody is saying that, what I’m saying is that men looking for whores and drugs in ANY part of the world would eventually run into trouble.

Whores come with pimps and pimps usually get there because they get them addicted to drugs. Follow the drugs trail and it will lead you to some horrible people, which whom eventually you will end up crossing paths with.

And then you get hurt.

This can happen in Cali, Lima, LA, Phuket or Oslo. It don’t really matter it’s not exclusive to Colombia.

5 Likes

6 days bro!

1 Like

Have fun bro, you have no idea how much your tips on the stock market made me maney right after I got packaged from my job about 2 years ago.

It all came at a rare time when I had tons of extra cash and had to do something with it, so we went … TO DA MOON

Made my BTC losses look like monopoly money

In the end it was …

2 Likes

No chance? LOL.

Gringa women clean house in South AMerica too. Latinos fawn over them like crazy, and they look at them as a way out as well.

You don’t know what you talking bout. Gringas are not my cup of tea but to each their own.

Again these comments from you and Mr Turd reek of women hating incel mentality. So you couldnt get pussy back home or you couldnt handle a woman, and you leave the country with your tail between your legs and start paying for sex and think you’re the man.

Look, its fine, do your thing. Just don’t shit on the entire country because you get robbed after meeting a girl online and going to bad area.

:person_shrugging:

1 Like

ARE YOU SAYING I HELPED YOU IN THE MARKETS?

IF SO, I AM GLAD I CAN HELP. THESE MARKETS ARE THE HARDEST I HAVE SEEN.

BUY OIL STOCKS FOR THE BULL CYCLE HERE KIDS! 3-5 YEAR HOLDS!

2 Likes

Actually, I am not joking. If i find out who you are I have $10k on your head

Yeah man, I bought too much $AMC before and after you made that thread at $3.50 and combined with my Diamond hands we went TO DA MOON when cucks like Portenoy folded.

It was the most stressful months of my life but in the end it set me up for my 40’s (and beyond) and to get off the rat race.

We have a rule with my gf from 21 years that we keep our finances separate and don’t keep tabs on each other, that really helped because I could have never held for as long as I did if she knew the lows lol

Whatta ride !

1 Like

PM me if you want to grab a beer or go off-road explore somewhere.

2 Likes

Dude. Chill

1 Like

I’ve happily been with the same woman for over 25 years. She’s here now, too. I’m here for geo arbitrage not women. I’ve alread got that covered. I’m just making observations. I don’t align with CaptnTurd in most beliefs but I agree with him on this particular point. A good portion of women in the US are not marriage material. They’ve kind of done it to themselves; generally speaking.

2 Likes

Pathetic. Shit said on here should not make you mad enough to act on it in real life.

2 Likes

that dude is still complaining about a $40 USD phone he bought for a hooker and you think he has 10k to pay maleantes?

suuuuuuuuuuure

jajaja

2 Likes

Headed to Laureles for a few days. I really liked Envigado…everyone was nice and always felt safe. Let’s see how Laureles compares.